BONDURANT CHEATED Formula Drift Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drift-avengers View Post
    he kept telling me it had to be faster, more smoke, sequential transmission..
    Sequential trans?? Who did he think he was, a top 3 driver in D1?? I never liked this guy. He had a bad qualifing at Wall NJ in 05 in the orange IS300 and then proceeded to drive like an idiot by doing donuts and stuff after spinning in his qulifying runs.
    Also, to anyone who can not understand why he would have no job working for his grandfather. maybe he has no job there any more because he sucks at driving and at life???
    Last edited by Toycoma; 07-25-2008, 01:49 AM.

Comment

yeah i totally wasn't being serious. unless she is interested.

ps. i promise to never blame the car.
      pps. i'll hit a wall if you really want me to.

Comment

bondurant sucks

Originally posted by Toycoma View Post
        Sequential trans?? Who did he think he was, a top 3 driver in D1?? I never liked this guy. He had a bad qualifing at Wall NJ in 05 in the orange IS300 and then proceeded to drive like an idiot by doing donuts and stuff after spinning in his qulifying runs.
        Also, to anyone who can not understand why he would have no job working for his grandfather. maybe he has no job there any more because he sucks at driving and at life???
        you are absolutely right. I have had the honor and pleasure of spending a lot of time with Bob Bondurant and James is nothing like his wonderful grandfather. Bob actually fired James from working at the Bondurant school a few years ago.
        James always said that he "walked the line" and no one would make him bend.

I guess he'll be walking the unemployment line for the rest of his life.

Comment

wall

Originally posted by P.Haire View Post
          yeah i totally wasn't being serious. unless she is interested.

ps. i promise to never blame the car.
          pps. i'll hit a wall if you really want me to.

Thanks for your offer.. maybe if someone painted a mural of his face on the wall, I would pay you to hit it..........

Comment

jay please call me

Originally posted by DRIFTBATTLE View Post
            Ruth, this is Jay... I'm really sorry to hear about your current situation. Guys Ruth is obviously a very cool person. MORE than fair and generous. Just hope you can find a good driver (which you should be able to). Let me know if you need any recommendations

When I sold you the car I was always thinking how lucky James was... I as many of the people on here only wish to get the opp he had. Good luck and call me anytime.
            jay please email me or call me.. id like to talk to you...

Comment

I look at this and think wow. What a bad rep for Drifting period. NOPI screwing drivers and sponsors, drivers letting down teams. Many of us struggle to keep what we have been fortunate enough to gain in terms of support. Makes you realize why sponsors go with their trusted drivers from other professions etc...

There is alot of youth in drifting with out alot of guidance and that can lend itself to an even worse scenario. The kids in NASCAR etc.. are far more supported and guided. Maybe its just growing pains.

Comment

I'd say that I'm available to fill his spot, but I don't think I'd qualify any better than he ever did.

Good luck with the driver search.

Comment

Can I ask this again....

WHY would you hire James in the first place?

Wouldn't you want somebody GOOD?

Comment

Ruth,

My apologies for not responding sooner to your IM this morning. It went to my phone and by the time I received/responded you had already logged off.

Comment

if you can set up one test day, and get me and the car to seattle, I can drive it for you. I don't have the budget to make long distance rounds with my car but consistantly make top 16 when I do compete. so maybe we can work something out or I can at least help you make the next round while you find another driver. give me a call if you are interested. im in san diego so not too far from you.

john russakoff
                      www.jspfab.com
                      john@jspfab.com
                      619 788 3415

Comment

Yeah and Mr. John isn't afraid of walls by any means

Comment

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh james bondurant?? really?

besides being maybe the worst drifters in fd, shouldn't he be one of the last dudes to feel like you need to help out obtaining a dream of a driving career?

Comment

Adam where have you been hiding and are you coming to the event on the 16th??

Also, someone post some pictures of the car he was driving. I have no idea what it looks like.

Comment

I own the Drift Avengers, a professional Drift team. I bought a license for James Bondurant because he couldnt qualify on his own. I bought him a drift car, spend over 150,000 on modifying it for him and hired a full crew for him. So far he has not made top 30 and yet, I had faith in him, as I thought he was my good friend. Last Friday, I awoke to find James and his possessions in garbage bags and he said that he was done with drifitng and left town. As a team owner and friend, I am devastated that I was used and cheated by a driver, especially using his Grandfather's name to boast about his abilities.
                                I am very disillusioned with people now, yet love the sport of drifting. We are interviewing drivers now , but my heart has been broken and I dont know if I can continue.
                                Please share any James Bondurant stories with other members please, and maybe they wont be cheated by him.
                                Just to clear up a few things I did pay James 3000 a month and he had his own room in my home in Hollywood hills plus a Ferrari to drive. I didn't ask for anything in return . He promised to finish the season. He bragged that he was the best drifter in the world. My mistake was believing him. He took what he wanted and left without warning . That's why we are cheated. A team without a driver . He is a man without a heart.
                                Ruth
                                (yes I am a female)

give me a call for some help......or advice
                                Mack Mckinney

Comment

Working...
                                X