Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i get this episodes online??????

Comment

I doubt it, but you can catch the rerun in a week or 2 on FSN.

Periodically check speed as well.... they showed the same episode today as well.

Comment

Today they aired the second episode from ebisu...

Another good one with some good battles and crashes

Formula D driver Robbie Nishida went OMT with Hibno

Nakamura in the Dmax S15 went 3 OMTs against Suenaga

Nomura's huge crash

Suenaga brothers went head to head with their parents in the crowd

Some real good action!!

There was more, but that's all I can remember...

Comment

Can i see those online somewhere?

Comment

I do not think so

But they are showing a replay after the F1 race late tonight

And I'm pretty sure another replay will air tomorrow in the day time

All on SPEED

Comment

Also check fox sports. Somehow, they have been playing some of the episodes on the Fox Sports regional channels.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                Today they aired the second episode from ebisu...

Another good one with some good battles and crashes

Formula D driver Robbie Nishida went OMT with Hibno

Nakamura in the Dmax S15 went 3 OMTs against Suenaga

Nomura's huge crash

Suenaga brothers went head to head with their parents in the crowd

Some real good action!!

There was more, but that's all I can remember...
                Best TV drift event of the year so far! I really hope Formula D takes note. The announcer is atrocious but it doesn't deter from the action on screen.

Comment

Episode coming on in 15 mins, supposedly its a new one.

Comment

Don't forget it airs again on Fox Sports at 5pm eastern so watch Formula D on Versus.

Comment

Fuji again? How lame. This years D1GP schedule really sucks.

Rd.1) Odaiba- Parking lot
                      All star) Odaiba- Parking lot again
                      Rd.2) Autopolis- High speed sweeper
                      Rd.3) Fuji Speedway- High speed sweeper
                      Rd.4) Okayama- High speed sweeper
                      Rd.5) Ebisu- Best drift course
                      Rd.6) Ebisu- again? atleast they brought back the chicane before turn one.
                      Rd.7) Fuji Speedway- I mean really?

out of 8 events only 5 different tracks. Compare that to D1SL.

Bihoku Highland Circuit
                      Ebisu Circuit
                      Suzuka Twin Circuit
                      Ebisu Circuit
                      Nihonkai Maze Circuit
                      Nikkō Circuit

I wish Speed would pick up D1 Street Legal

Comment

This was a decent episodes but I had a few issues with it.

Judging was a bit odd. Most drivers got penalized for washing out on their lines even though though they caught up to the lead driver or kept distance from there chaser. But when Daigo Saito did it against Tokita (I think) it was all good, in fact they praised it.

Saito did get screwed against Takayama, that battle didn't need a OMT. Daigo had a huge gap on him and both made corrections, Daigos chase run was exquisite. Kawabata should have been given the win the first time around vs Takayama, no need to have 3 OMTs with almost the same exact runs.

The subtitles... wow, if you speak just a little bit of Japanese you would know that's not all they were saying. Japanese doesn't translate 100% to english, but what Imamura was saying in his interview wasn't that hard to translate. But it was rather funny, KT joking around with the Losers tent was pretty hysterical. Serious vintage Iron Chef subtitle comedy.

Funniest episode of the year IMO.

Fuji again? How lame. This years D1GP schedule really sucks.
                        I agree, the schedule sucks. I do like the double header weekends though, it really adds more to the points chase when you really think about it. Too bad Imamura just won everything lol. They need to get some old school courses back on there, I think they are just to lazy to figure out how to accommodate a big crowd at those old run down kart tracks. Speaking of crowds, Nishida competed at this round and wrote on his blog that there wasn't a whole lot of people in the stands... another reason not to hit the same venue twice.

Comment

I know Ueo is doing smaller events like MSC, Miki is in Formula D now and Taniguchi is focusing on Auto racing but what ever happened to Yasuyuki Kazama?

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
                            I know Ueo is doing smaller events like MSC, Miki is in Formula D now and Taniguchi is focusing on Auto racing but what ever happened to Yasuyuki Kazama?
                            Kazama has been spotted helping with MSC from time to time. But I want to know why hasn't any top D1 team even try to bring him back yet. The Kei office team he was on back in the day is essentially the M7 boss team Imamura is on. I'm thinking something might have happened behind scenes and it had to be bad, for goodness sake Miki drove for RYO in the final round last year @ d1GP. Keep in mind Kazama is hardcore street guy and I think he had a regular good paying job, he might just be in Japan having fun.

I was actually thinking about making a official "What ever happened to.." thread to hopefully get questions like these answered.
                            Last edited by Bebop; 11-07-2010, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post

I was actually thinking about making a official "What ever happened to.." thread to hopefully get questions like these answered.
                              Do it. Profiles and all. Mods make it a sticky.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
                                Do it. Profiles and all. Mods make it a sticky.

Mods don't want me posting much anymore lol

Comment

Working...
                                X