Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
    Mods don't want me posting much anymore lol
    Then who would be left? The forum is dead and it's sad. The only time there is considerable poster traffic is during controversy.
    Last edited by my 1 88 u; 11-07-2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Well its off season, and it takes for ever to approve a account. A guy registers and posts 1 thread and it doesn't show up for days or weeks, and he either forgets about it or replies to it and that post doesn't get approved for days or weeks. Kinda hard to keep the members flowing and engaged with the community.

There's still alot of good dudes on here, but most of which are affiliated with FD in one way or another so they are kinda hesitant to speak there mind like I do. If I get info that I can leak without pissing off a team or driver I might post it though. But I like all the teams in FD so I wouldn't want to put their relationships in jeopardy.

I just don't like the vibes that enthusiastic yet skeptical fans get in this sport.
      Last edited by Bebop; 11-07-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
        I know Ueo is doing smaller events like MSC, Miki is in Formula D now and Taniguchi is focusing on Auto racing but what ever happened to Yasuyuki Kazama?
        his email response back in March explained that he was focusing on teaching

Comment

Mods don't want me posting much anymore lol

what?.. post the profiles and start the thread

Comment

Well its off season, and it takes for ever to approve a account. A guy registers and posts 1 thread and it doesn't show up for days or weeks, and he either forgets about it or replies to it and that post doesn't get approved for days or weeks. Kinda hard to keep the members flowing and engaged with the community.
            there are a few THOUSAND spam accounts so all new members have to be moderated.

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
              what?.. post the profiles and start the thread
              Like I said before, I don't want to step on anyone's toes or ego anymore lol.

Comment

Working...
              X