X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol they all own 240's

Comment

hahaha a friend of mine was supposed to be DP but she said they have homework and ish.... and she couldn't handle all the cutseyness of the group.

Comment

“Rice are the ones that try to drift around corners on the street for no reason,” said Thao
        They only say that because DP shuns street drifting/touge more than Drifting.com does (had to say it ). You can get kicked out if you even mention going on drifting escapades. Watch...anyone going to DD16 today will see. You can tell they only practice once a month.

Comment

the Drift Girls from DriftXtreme will 0wn them soo bad! lol buahahahahah!

Comment

All she may b able to do is donuts.. but her car totally owns urs

Comment

you should challenge her for slips... then youll have both the skill and the car!

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                All she may b able to do is donuts.. but her car totally owns urs
                Ummm...sick? I'm sure if at that time I was the only girl out there on the track and I had a Kaaz, Yokohama Tire, Pacific Rim, Drift Association LLC, Superior Nissan Motorsports, Taka Motorsports, Shine Street, and Autolink sponsor that my car would look pretty sick too. But you're just playing the devil's advocate as usual right? I mean come on..the GTO is the best drift car out there

Comment

Favorite part: "...is hurtling sideways at 100 mph at a 180-degree angle."

I like this one: "This is called a coilover. It’s the thing that keeps your wheels from bouncing-bouncing. Look at all these cute colors they come in.”

Comment

they are the beginning of publicized drifting... but in our minds they are the beginning of another rice era...

Comment

I dont like some of the things DP said in that article. How are Civic's rice? Im tired of people sayingthat. How is crashing into a Canyon wall rice? At least were out there racing, aand getting better. I like some of the people in DP, but i don't like how a bunch of girls get sponsers, get in the paper, and get all this pubilcity, and they dont even know what a traction rod is. Im all for helping them out, our shop sponsers them, but why is it such a big deal?

Comment

Because they're girls. Apparently females are special, even though they make up approximately 50% of the earth's population.

Comment

yes the gto is the best drift car out there... lmao nub

Comment

o yea and i bet im rice because i post on drifting.com

Comment

i was contemplating filming DP at drift day, and making a movie of their efforts from the whole day and let everyone decide for themselves.

Comment

That would have been a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X