Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LONG BEACH=NICE
    hot there at the beach with the girls nice cars..etc....lol

but yea name me the prices or something ...? and the km??

Comment

Buy a flooded or burnt fd and fix it. Could have a running fd for around 5

Comment

ok I'll have to see again what they were asking for I forgot.... yeah mostly nice at the cal state... man the girlies are out around this time.... man if my girlfriend saw this post I'd be in for it

Comment

lol

Comment

gotta love cali...

gouki do you know any sites tho...?

what about geting one from europe lol ?

i lived in german for half of my live, and i was born there and i still have a lot of family there.
            yea anyways my ucle loves cars. i just got back from vacation from there annd evry friday like over 1000 of ppl meet up with their cars and they trade or they make deals. its true.
            mu uncle got a 2001 M5 from there when we went.

But yea do you think they would be cheaper there with shipping.
            screw all that tho..forget that

yea ask please
            and if anyone knows any used car sites taht mite have any Rx-7's can you guys post them please and thanks

Comment

www.autotrader.com
              try these zip codes (I lived in these areas so that'll help u out)

Comment

http://www.rx7club.com/

Comment

thanks

Comment

it's a series 5 just like above.... YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE TAIL LIGHTS!!?!!! well if you get those I know a few people that will take those off your hands right away
                    I was trying to quote GoukiS14 about my question earlier I don't know if it worked or not.

I like the taillights on the series 5 thats why I was asked about the car. However I don't like the T2 taillights. Can you bye aftermarket series 5 tailights ?

Comment

aftermarket ones? I don't think they make any...

Comment

you shouldnt start out with an FD man....you first car is to learn with and stuff like that. dont risk a nice FD, there is a myth that everyone wrecks their 1st car...and its usually true

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
                          you shouldnt start out with an FD man....you first car is to learn with and stuff like that. dont risk a nice FD, there is a myth that everyone wrecks their 1st car...and its usually true
                          SHHHHHH no more from you rally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
                            not in my case... but it is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter-ex
                              I was trying to quote GoukiS14 about my question earlier I don't know if it worked or not.

I like the taillights on the series 5 thats why I was asked about the car. However I don't like the T2 taillights. Can you bye aftermarket series 5 tailights ?
                              what T2 taillights are you looking at. Any RX-7 89-91 will have the circular tailights where as the 86-88 have bar type (that's what i'm calling it)
                              Attached Files

Comment

man those round lights are so beautiful... but the right paint will make the bar light just as sexy

Comment

Working...
                                X