anyone try the NFS:U drift mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree, that game is freakin' retarded...i dont like it

...the physics just don't appeal to me, its too easy to get sideways in that game

...the game is like F&F revisited

Comment

Id also have to say NFSU is total crap......
      GT3 FOR EVER!!
      BEST RACING/DRIFTING GAME EVER!

Comment

Wurd

Comment

NFSU's drift mode sucks, its so lame how they introduced it too,(This is drifting, th HOTTEST import form japan.) the girl narrator sounds so retarded, i wanna hit her. the only fun thing in that game is drag and circuit cuz u can ULTRA rice ur car and hit the nAWWWWWS button. Im driving a JdM tyTe Intergra Type R with a big friggin flame decal and underglow and altezza tailights and nawwwwwWWWS. and 19" rims biotch!

Comment

yea, its like EA took rice and made a videogame out of it

...ugh, its repulsive

Comment

Kaido Battle is much better than NFSU, and in my opinion better than GT3. I like the aspect of the mountain passes and the dynamics of the game. I think that is the only game where if you put a wing on, it actually changes the way your car drives. Also different wings change it as well. Battle Gear 3 is much better in different ways than KB2, such as the driving engine. Feels different, different passes (Happo being one of them, GO DX) and the incar look is much better as you can see the actual pillar and dash.

All better than those others if you can play NTSC games, which is made easy for less than 50 bucks from modchipamerica.com.

Comment

GT2 is the best. the rally is so much better

Comment

Need 4 Speed: UnderGound

My responce to N4S UG is...

It simply Sux, i have just played it over at my friends about 4 hours ago and the Drifting section on that game is just non-realistic and the controls are just poor, not to mention the courses.

Comment

isnt Kaido Battle supposed to come out in America sometime?
                    i read about it in lots of magazines and whatnot...

Comment

unfortunately no...

...it was, but the games publishers, Genki, dropped it from the US release schedule at the last minute

...so its relagated to the japanese market, its a shame, i was really looking forward to its release

Comment

damn......
                        know where I could get the japanese version?

Comment

Jap and other imports.

if anyone wants any Import games check out www.liksang.com

Comment

ok THX

Comment

I buy every decent car game that comes out; force of habit, I suppose.
                              It is so very true that the NFS:U drifting physics engine is extremely unrealistic, but that's how they tailor it to kids. If it was too hard, kids would hate it. It's a shame that EA didn't bother to make a decent physics engine, maybe borrow a little rally game architecture to make us drift fans happy. I haven't played NFS:U in a while now due to its previously mentioned inability to keep interest. Oh well, what can you expect from EA?

Comment

try www.play-asia.com, that's a damn good site...

....i knew some other site, but i kinda forgot, so i guess i dont really know

Comment

Working...
                                X