No announcement yet.

Formula D TEXAS (FEEDBACK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone has to know!! It's 10:00 in Houston. WHO WON?

Comment

aww dang that sux i wanted ken to win now thats twice in a row samuel has won formula d

Comment

congrats sam

Comment

if anyone has pics please post them im sure every one who didnt go is anxious to see some pics

Comment

broken axel? how. please explain

Comment

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! GO SAMUEL, WIN THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

Comment

next time Kenshiro.
                next time.

Comment

aww crap, gushi'll get it next time around

Comment

Gushi is my role model now! only 17, been driving since he was my age, i wanna be just like him...

Comment

gushi said he broke 5 axles just this weekend..man its was good but the crowd was kinda dead. i have piks but only of the car show because my sister didnt charge the cameras battery all the way..mad me pissed!! It died when i was starting to take pics of all the cas in the pits....o well, im probably going to FD in Sonoma because thats when im going back to live in cali. =)

Comment

i have pics at http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=5220

IM me if you want everything i took...

Comment

Samuel rules the universe!!!!!!!!!! Take 'em down buddy!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by #1Samuelfan
                            Samuel rules the universe!!!!!!!!!! Take 'em down buddy!!!!!!!
                            いええ風間康幸いちばんです!!!!!!

I really wanted Kenshiro to win,as far as American drifters go,he's been a favorite of mine since he made his professional drifting debute.

Comment

Awesome job, Samuel, take it to Japan and show them the goods we have to offer.

Ken is one badass dude. You'd think someone his age with his skill would be some cocky jerk about it, but he's extremely humble about the sport from the the times I've met him, which only adds to the load of respect I have for the guy.

Time to celebrate with a katsu curry special at Miyabi-tei

Comment

does any have a pic or diagram of the course. cant tell from the action pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X