• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a full final list?

Comment

i'll have better pics of the course in a min, just wait a sec

Comment

i have some pics of one view at the course, im me at exo393928 on aim if u want em

Comment

xantos did u take a pic of the blue s2000 that was beside the black skyline that u took a pic of? mine got deleted

Comment

uhm lemme look, i'll pm it to if i did

Comment

everyone go look at the rotary power car where it says rosspetty and just loko at the pics and write wat u think

Comment

Originally posted by DONKEY_WEAR
                everyone go look at the rotary power car where it says rosspetty and just loko at the pics and write wat u think
                just stfu already dam no one cares about it

Comment

Originally posted by #1Samuelfan
                  Samuel rules the universe!!!!!!!!!! Take 'em down buddy!!!!!!!
                  http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...9472#post69472

Comment

I had a great time at the event, the car show was also one the best ones i have ever been to, and while the track was very short it was still a great event none the less. Hubinette put on a very good show, as well as the gush, who me and my freind katie had a lot of fun teaching the gush what a ls1 was and hanging out with them and some the pac rim crew.

also got to ride/talk to james bondurant and rhys millen, both very cool teams and were really freindly crews.

also i have to give mad props to my boy Derreck Rogers , my freind with the el camino, he has some mad skillz with that thing, someone needs to help us get to FD round 3.

Comment

Formula D was very interesting. The usually combination of pigbacking car show and competition drawed in a diverse crowd. There is one thing i noticed though, the majority of the crowd did not seem to be avid fans of drifting because they seem to lack enthusiasm. On various occasions the announcer had to rally the crowd, without success, it was very quiet during the most of comp and demos. The only decent crowd reaction is when a hometown/local driver was announced (good driving Derrick), which was good because though the crowd was some type of trance or daze. Maybe they didn't know the drivers or what was going on, i'm not sure, it was akward when a few people cheered and other just sat there. Anyhow, It would have really boring if it were not for the drifting comp, that's why i don't go to many car shows, those get old quickly for me. However, as a result of the show, I did get to meet many people who are supporting local drifting and more prominet individuals in drift communty, it that was a good experience. I can really say that some of the pro drifters are very off the wall and some are comfortably conservative. It's easy to notice this from speaking to them or observing them interacting with other people. The Drift Alliance crew are a bunch of carefree and fun punkrock-ish guys, it was good to meet them...they are crazy at times..lol. As you may already now, The final battle (comp) was very anti-climatic with gushi having to forfit. I really do think gushi could have won due to the accuracy of this previous runs during the day, that kid is good.
                      Last edited by SilviaLove; 06-14-2004, 12:05 AM.

Comment

drift alliance punkish? no.........

fire!!!! hahahahahahaha

also since your in texas come to our next dailydrifter.com grind event, my email is mikespeed95@dailydrifter.com if you need any info, but the derreck is one our instructors as well, and hes always at the events.
                        Last edited by mikespeed95; 06-14-2004, 12:05 AM.

Comment

drift alliance punkish? no.........fire!!!! hahahahahahaha
                          I can't say that i understand you. I know not all of the guys are like that, i was refering to Tony and Chris and his old PA friends, its just a generalization though. About the grind, i spoke to Alex and I told him would try to make the next meet, things are not looking good but we'll see. Thanks for the info, I'll email you if i need anything.

Comment

ill let someone else post the story if it needs to be posted..

Comment

Rhys Millen got robbed...

I was hopping Ken Gushi would hop in someone else's car and run the final lap against the Viper. Man, I really wished that track was much bigger, all of the cars were bottlenecked because of the size of the track. The only cars that could perform were the medium wheelbase 300+ horsepower cars. The AE86s that didn't have turbos were being eaten alive...

Anyways, next time, we need a bigger track

Matt.

Comment

mikespeed who r u??? u think ur crazy???
                                just calm down!!! dont say dumb things

ne way can someone post soem pics of this event sooo i can see what the track looks like?? im very curious about it now....

Comment

Working...
                                X