No announcement yet.

Formula D TEXAS (FEEDBACK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mahem? Nothing of the sort. Those DA guys are inocent, loveable types you can take home to mom.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

We'll have some pics of our "Formula Idol" singing competition on www.gripvideo.com a little later. We need to sleep...just got home from a multiple day ordeal or overbookings and delayed flights...ugh. Here's one for giggles:

Shocker anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
        mahem? Nothing of the sort. Those DA guys are inocent, loveable types you can take home to mom.

If you talk to Barker tell him that his keys are in my car.

Comment

Originally posted by BooZTT
          We'll have some pics of our "Formula Idol" singing competition on www.gripvideo.com a little later. We need to sleep...just got home from a multiple day ordeal or overbookings and delayed flights...ugh. Here's one for giggles:

Shocker anyone?

What's up dude?

<----Adrienne (chick you went to Mai's with)

Comment

Alex, were you hot during the final battles?...i saw you running to get tarzan and utemi's autographs while they were lining up for a final demo...even during the award cermony...ahh..reminds me of the good old days in hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by iMakeGraves

What's up dude?

<----Adrienne (chick you went to Mai's with)
              Haha, hey Pony's girl right? Cool to hang with you guys this past weekend! Thanks for being accomadating to the Grip crew!

Comment

Haha, hey Pony's girl right? Cool to hang with you guys this past weekend! Thanks for being accomadating to the Grip crew!
                Don't you mean Pony is MY boy?

No problem man... we're always up to show some cool *Censored**Censored**Censored* guys a good time

Let me know when you get the video together!

Comment

Yeah, I cant wait to see the in car footage you took

Comment

Shocker anyone?
                    Damn, I've never noticed how small his Pinky is.

Comment

Yo mike you m f'er.. its rich from da.....hit me up , i got a good story for you!!!!hint .....glory hole!

Comment

Sounds like everyone had a blast down in H-Town last weekend. I didn't get to go! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
                          Damn, I've never noticed how small his Pinky is.
                          Mike: Always with the Shocker(tm).

Comment

What an absolute blast this past weekend was. I'd call every one of the competitors a friend off the track... very cool guys. Hopefully the weather in cali will be a little better (cooler!). It was nice meeting you all there.

Now let's call the hotel in Sonoma and get all the fire extinguishers hidden before the gang shows up, because that sucked.

Comment

Yeah Houston ripped and everybody had a ridiculous time.

Formula D is where it's at, the commradery aming the drivers is the best!

Sonoma will be amazing, then Irwindale will be even more over the top than any D1 event!

For those who know this is J-rod aka anonymous!
                              I'm usually on the microphone.

Comment

Rich I'll hit you up..got some other stuff to rap about as well. Houston was pretty crazy...haha..the hotel..OMFG..was that the set of the movie "Earthquake" or is it just me? LOL! J-rod..cool interacting with you on stage..we got some good sh!t. And slonie..it wouldn't be the same if I didn't..haha!

Comment

Working...
                                X