No announcement yet.

Formula D Sonoma (FEEDBACK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bryan norris doesn't drive for JIC anymore. that JIC driver was tanaka?

Sam Deserves the win. the legality of the car is in question, but the car is beatable.

we'll see how he does against Japan's best.

Comment

As i said before. Rhys tapped and pulled some shady stuff when running against Calvin. Not Sam. Let Sam run the viper, he's not invincible. Everyone else just has to raise their level of game. It's the challanges of racing.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Samuelfan
        I was just wondering if anyone ever thought about the weight of that car? People keep talking about the horsepower of the viper but if you stop to consider the ratio of horsepower to weight/weight distribution, the viper is one of, if not THE hardest car to drift in the competition.

From what I have read Samuel seems to be a very nice, down to earth guy and I wish people would stop being bitter about him being the Michael Schumacher of D1 series and just say "Nice Job"!!! I hope he sweeps the series and I hope that next year he does the same!!

Read my last post on the "Why on earth a viper thread" its not the power of the car that gives it an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
          Is this Andy Yen??? Is someone a sore loser???? haha JK

Seems like you guys are kinda anal for being mad at him for sticking with his sponsorship. Its like you guys are just gonna hold a grudge to him forever.. "If Sam ever wants to fit in, most likely to late" I dont know if someone would want to fit in ifs it gonna be like that. Or are you talking about the drift watching community?? Anways a few of those cars make like 300 hp...so his makes stock 255 hp. I don't really see the big deal.
          no is not me, if i have something to say ill say it,,,, any ways the viper has ben beat once and im sure it will happen again...... dont get me wrong sam is one of the best drivers in the states is the others drivers keeping making mistakes.
          DRIVE SAFE ANDY YEN SWING Battle

Comment

Mr. Yen or anyone could you guys give us some information on the crash with Gushi? those who didnt go are kindof left in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by A.YEN
              no is not me, if i have something to say ill say it,,,, any ways the viper has ben beat once and im sure it will happen again...... dont get me wrong sam is one of the best drivers in the states is the others drivers keeping making mistakes.
              Hey Hey!!! It was a joke...I thought drifting pink as that weird pink bear thingy on then autolink car. No hard feelings.

I just think people are going a little over board about the viper. Last D1 they were saying some of the S15s were running 450 hp? Thats outrageous high hp compared to the viper, plus an S15 is lighter. Did anyone think they had too much of an advantage say over an 86?

Comment

I was at the top of the hill when that happend so i couldn't see much. I think Ken just pushed too hard that run.

Comment

wickdmarz that will be the true test of the viper, see how it goes against the top japanese cars.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                    Mr. Yen or anyone could you guys give us some information on the crash with Gushi? those who didnt go are kindof left in the dark.
                    Im pretty sure he did it on the end of the run...after the run was over. It was the only part of the run I didnt see. He went down the return, turned around and came back up to the hill. Thats when I saw the damage. A lot of people came real close to the wall on the return...maybe he snagged it.

Comment

so sam won't be competing in the viper comp coupe next year?

Comment

nobody knows. until its written into regulations with just cause, then it's all speculation

Comment

When ken tapped the wall and ripped his intercooler and oil cooler it was at the end of the run he was just going to fast and did his best to avoid it he did so good he avoided totalling his car by just ripping the front bumper off and some intercooler damage wich started leaking so they could not fix it in time so he borrow enries car.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                            When ken tapped the wall and ripped his intercooler and oil cooler it was at the end of the run he was just going to fast and did his best to avoid it he did so good he avoided totalling his car by just ripping the front bumper off and some intercooler damage wich started leaking so they could not fix it in time so he borrow enries car.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
                              Hey Hey!!! It was a joke...I thought drifting pink as that weird pink bear thingy on then autolink car. No hard feelings.

I just think people are going a little over board about the viper. Last D1 they were saying some of the S15s were running 450 hp? Thats outrageous high hp compared to the viper, plus an S15 is lighter. Did anyone think they had too much of an advantage say over an 86?
                              Dear Larriani,

Well first off thanks for realizing that Im not one of the Awesome FD drivers, Im actually just one of the team members, and as for being a sore looser that just isn't in our book. If we felt that way that viper would of been booted months ago.
                              As for the S15's running 450-hp, no one I know ever disputed that nor felt it was an unfair advantage. If someone can built a 4 cylinder 450-hp motor that can reliably compete in drift then bring it on. As for your statement " anyways a few of those cars make like 300 hp...so his makes stock 255 hp. I don't really see the big deal. " I hope you know it pushes 500plus hp out of a minority tuned 10cyl. that was designed to run 10hour plus endurance races. All our cars are pushed to the limits but that thing just starts to warm up after and day of drift.

Comment

i was doing tandem with ken when he crashed... we both went too hot into the last corner of the course and ken hit the wall harder than he thought he would... the rear end ricocheted off the wall, and sent his front passenger corner into the wall too... busting open his oil cooler.

Comment

Working...
                                X