No announcement yet.

ATESSA-ETS Kill for Drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know how much it i bro i just meant how much money ive worked for recently i have more from deceased grandparents but please dont flame me for my inheritance

Comment

Originally posted by Hachi-roku04
      thanks to 180 for backin me up in some spots!
      but just give it some thought before u light me up again
      thanks
      Didn't think it was cool to see everyone busting on you but at the same time I have my doubts. Don't take offense to it but just my 2 cents. I'm a bit of a skeptic when I hear "skyline gt-r" and "going to get" because of their high cost just because I've heard it too many times and no one ever follows through.

Comment

anyways to nissanguy i know ur the god of drifting.com but dont you think if i used my life spendings on a car that i would take a little care of it.
        Im no god, and to your question. No not really.

And yes everyone thinks there gushi all of a sudden. If your 16 then you cant drive unless you can prove it wrong on a track.

Nothing like being lectured by a 16 year old on "life savings".

If you want a skyline buy one and drive it in a drift competition until then i sugest you lay off the "im 16 and want a skyline" threads. I sugest that to everyone.

Comment

if you really wanted to be some drifter and an awesome driver
          youd be smart and buy a nice daily driver. and build a secound car as a drift/track car.

Comment

if I had the disposable income to buy a r-32 I probably would. And to all the car owners here; you all have to admit that before you got your first car you were just like this guy, I know I was(when I turn Xteen I'll have this much saved, and ill personaly tune my car to have 1000 hp). reality will hit soon enough. when the time comes to buy a car, the more money saved the better, even if it isnt a mad tyte GTR.

Comment

anyways to nissanguy i know ur the god of drifting.com
              Actually...I'm the god of drifting.com Nissanguy is the Jesus, because he died for your sins while I go Old Testament on kids.

Comment

Originally posted by snowblind
                if I had the disposable income to buy a r-32 I probably would. And to all the car owners here; you all have to admit that before you got your first car you were just like this guy, I know I was(when I turn Xteen I'll have this much saved, and ill personaly tune my car to have 1000 hp). reality will hit soon enough. when the time comes to buy a car, the more money saved the better, even if it isnt a mad tyte GTR.

im the exception
                i got into cars after i had my license for a couple years, i was 100% into computers only car i had ever wanted was an rx7 and I never had any aftermarket plans for it. ive just been stumbling around with assorted rwd cars since then and have yet to buy my FD.

Comment

Mate, I dunno what's going through your head

You're 16, and you want to own a 'Supercar' (use that term lightly) that many experienced drivers save up for their whole life, and you have next to nil driving experience

Not to mention you're going to drive a god damn GTR!!!

And although I don't know the price of GTR's in America, they're certainly going to be a LOT more expensive than here

But really, go ahead, we WANT to see you get a damn fast car as a first car, then see you wrap it around a pole in the next few days/weeks

You wanted a GTR to drift, and you wanted it RWD? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, as the GTR got a lot of it's merit on the ATTESA 4WD system, and now you want to disconnect it?

Good one mate

Comment

Originally posted by Licketysplit
                    Mate, I dunno what's going through your head

You're 16, and you want to own a 'Supercar' (use that term lightly) that many experienced drivers save up for their whole life, and you have next to nil driving experience

Not to mention you're going to drive a god damn GTR!!!

And although I don't know the price of GTR's in America, they're certainly going to be a LOT more expensive than here

But really, go ahead, we WANT to see you get a damn fast car as a first car, then see you wrap it around a pole in the next few days/weeks

You wanted a GTR to drift, and you wanted it RWD? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, as the GTR got a lot of it's merit on the ATTESA 4WD system, and now you want to disconnect it?

Good one mate

i think the way youve put it is the best yet

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                      Motorex hasnt actually legalized any skylines in a while. Im not sure whats going on behind the scenes but i think something is up.

And did this guy just compare a skyline GTS to a 20 year old 80whp corrolla?
                      motorex actually owes allot of people cars. they may be going bankrupt.

but gettin a r32 is unrealistic. especially since yer young.

Comment

Just forget about the R32, you know how many kids in my school bs that they getting a skyline, its stupid little ricer kids. Im not calling you 1 but it seems your gettin a skyline for all the wrong reasons. If you wanna drift with it , go to australia or new zealand. its legal there and they mostly use them for road racing. In the 1990's the R32 dominated australian racing. At 1 point the added 100kg weights to slow it down, down powered the engine just to screw it over but it still won! than in 1994 i belive it was outlawed from australian racing. No offense but do you even know how to drift? This is a drifting forum, but it seems you dont know what your talking about. Look to other forums. If you think your gonna be cool cause your taking your skyline to school, i bet you $100 that the 1st day you take it, its either gonna get stolen, keyed, or crashed. You dont need to impress anyone just get yourself a a WRX if you really want a AWD beast, and just mod it. But if you want a R32 styling, look for a 240sx and just make it look JDM.

Comment

Re: attesa ets kill for drift

i am seriously looking into motorex for a 92 gtr 32 and i was wondering if there was a way to disconnect the atessa from the exu so it will stay in rwd mode.
                          and if ur wondering attesa makes the front wheels get 50% of power when slippage is felt in the rear
                          anything would be appreciated except for telling me to get a gts or some other car like most people
                          You can make it go RWD in several ways on a r32.
                          1. pull the fuse under the dash marked 4wd
                          2. pull the fuse under the bonnet marked 4wd
                          3. the fuse under the dash remove it. Blow the centre bit, then solder 2 wires onto the top parts of the fuse. put an inline switch and fuse and join the wires up. this will give you switchable attesa. How ever you will not be able to go from 2wd to 4wd without stopping the car. I am fairly sure you can go from 4wd to 2wd without stopping.
                          4. whilst driving along at a slow speed turn the key off then on with the motor still turning. This will remove the 4wd till you next turn the car on.

Comment

never knew the 4th way, learn something new everyday...

Comment

4. whilst driving along at a slow speed turn the key off then on with the motor still turning. This will remove the 4wd till you next turn the car on.
                              Cant that damage the car?

Comment

I say he just get's a civic....As much as I want a R34, I know I'll probably never lay down that much money for a car just because I'll be afraid of it getting jacked, scratched,etc. Take the advice of everyone else and start with a beater or if your that desparate to be cool with a cool car go with a WRX. Plus if your gonna lay down 34g's on skyline and have to worry about all sorts of other crap why don't you get a bling bling 330ci.

Comment

Working...
                                X