No announcement yet.

ATESSA-ETS Kill for Drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just get a 240 and an RB swap if you really have that kinda money. With leftover cash, you can do a boatload of things to an RB powered car.

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
      Cant that damage the car?
      It will not damage the car. I have done it many many times.
      Also
      #5 remove the front drive shaft from the car. This will make it permanent 2wd. Do Not remove the half shafts as they hold the bearings together.

For r33 and 34 they hold more pre load on the clutches for the 4wd system so the above way is the only safe way to remove the 4wd.

Comment

wow thanks dorifan somebody finnaly answered the question without flaming. the people that are hating me for trying to do this need to read through my posts a little better because im not going to be full drift with it. i just wanted the option to be able to go all out everyonce and a while. i wasnt saying i was gushi eariler i was just saying that you need to look around and not judge by age. Even though i have only "drifted" a few times i never said i was a pro.

Comment

something seems sacreligious about a attessa equipped skyline with the front axels removed... oh ya 2F2F lol. What was the reason you wanted to remove the axels again? tests from SCC show that the skyline from 2F2F with its 2wd was slower in every test then a stock skyline.

Comment

im deffenly not ever gonna take off the front axles for many reasons eww u just reminded me what 2f2f did to the blackhawk ahh we need to make people like that walk on their hands for the rest of there life.

Comment

Originally posted by Hachi-roku04
              im deffenly not ever gonna take off the front axles for many reasons eww u just reminded me what 2f2f did to the blackhawk ahh we need to make people like that walk on their hands for the rest of there life.

its "blackbird" and it got *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up when they sold it to lieberman a couple years before.

Comment

to hatebbobbarker

Yes it is hicas, but on the contrary others call it

hicas, yaw control, attesa ets pro, So it makes you wonder
                what is the !@$#@$ truth.

Comment

A MUST READ 2

Now that i have begged & pleaded to my boss, He is now
                  going to sponsor me in my Skyline R34 GTR.

I have already signed up to a number of business's too, so
                  im really loking forward to it.

Comment

i only read tyhe 1st and 5th page... so this might be repeated.. try www.rbmotoring.com

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                      i only read tyhe 1st and 5th page... so this might be repeated.. try www.rbmotoring.com

all skyline importers are in the same boat right now, unless things have changed in the last month. no FRESH skylines, they haveto arleady be here.

Comment

Oh crap i forgot, wait for 2007 when the next skyline is coming to america joy! Or wait for the new "s16" to come out, if it is at all coming to the us. the skyline is but idk s16.

Comment

Working...
                        X