X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch! what car?

Comment

• Tuner,
      They both have door bars. I like my door bars to protect as much as they can without making it too hard to get in and out of the car. So they start about sholder height at the main hoop to the bottom of the 6 point. That way they are heigh enough that if i get hit in the door, it will take the impact instead of me. The only down fall is that you sometimes hit the thing with your elbow and it hurts kinda bad.

Toycoma,
      To be honest, i really dont know anything about the 2rz so i wouldnt know if it would be good or bad to start out with one.

CrazyBadger,
      SC300
      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Thanks Alex, I appreciate it. Did you have to cut into your doors?

Comment

• Just wanted to say "Whats up buddy"...Hope thing's are goin good in 2005.
          See u at D1 boss.
          Topics

Comment

• Hey Alex I am building a short stroke setup for my Ae86 and was wondering what would be the first accessory part I should get to help out?
            I mean lateral rod, ncra, camber plates, adjustable four links, etc etc.
            Eventually I will have them all but one thing at a time. I would just like to get the most important one at this point. Thanks for your time

Jake

Comment

• Hey Alex i saw that last SC at the pick n pull in Pinoe a long time ago.
              Lucky you are okay.

Max

Comment

• Tuner, Naw, i didnt cut into the doors.

TopicsSenior,
                You guys coming back to cali for D1?

Another,ae86
                Get the camber plates first but try to get the ncrca's at the same time. That way when you align the car, you have all the front parts on and you wont have to align it again. Then the lateral rod, then the 4 links, then traction brackets.

illegalgarage,
                Did you get my cd's out of it? I totally forgot about the cd changer in the trunk when i grabed all my stuff out of it.
                BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Hey Alex...

Okay,

You might of answered this Question before But I didn't find it again...
                  What Intercooler are you running?
                  Do You have A Pic Of Your Engine Bay?
                  Can You Take a Picture of your Intercooler Setup?

My Car Is gonna look like yours just a bit cleaner, w/ Gold Mesh...Heres A pic...

It's Dirty and Has Flat Tires and no Engine and I haven't Installed the Suspension, But here you go...I have a JDM Kouki bumper for it But I looked at your car and I decided to stay Slammed USDM...I'll post more pics when done...

The Sister Daily Driver...

Thanks In Advance...
                  Last edited by BlackTruenoAE86; 01-31-2005, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• It was long gone when i got there.

Max

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                      Tuner, Naw, i didnt cut into the doors.
                      Thanks, Alex. I found a cage for my car, it's SCCA showroom stock legal with door bars (non-nascar style)

Comment

• Do you think you will still be drifting as much, when you get married?

Comment

• good stuff today.i asked you about if u had the stock motor and stock block.well i have a question now.ross petty called me last night and was giving me suggegtions.. about what to do with my ae86.hes gonna help me build it since hes always over i see him,and im a lil side project with BOSO but what du u think is good to work with,... with my corolla.stock blue top and all.andy yen has the cusco struts set aside for me as well.so whats next? thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ferny
                            good stuff today.i asked you about if u had the stock motor and stock block.well i have a question now.ross petty called me last night and was giving me suggegtions.. about what to do with my ae86.hes gonna help me build it since hes always over i see him,and im a lil side project with BOSO but what du u think is good to work with,... with my corolla.stock blue top and all.andy yen has the cusco struts set aside for me as well.so whats next? thanks.
                            I have a stock engine, clutch, transmission, and ecu set in my shop...probably going up for sale this week. Running straight out of an 86 GTS
                            Ernie Fixmer
                            Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
                            Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

• I have a stock engine, clutch, transmission, and ecu set in my shop...probably going up for sale this week. Running straight out of an 86 GTS
                              hmmm what i really need now is a kouki lsd rear-end.yoshie,ross,and andy are all helping me look for one.but still no luck.!if you know someone or urself can get one.let me know! thanks!

Comment

• hey alex, i just wanna ask... for you what kind of drift is the HARDEST TO DO? Please answer my simple question

Comment

Working...
                                X