Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eighteen_05
    hey alex, i just wanna ask... for you what kind of drift is the HARDEST TO DO? Please answer my simple question
    For me, it would be running tandom since all the cars im usually driving are unique, so its hard to match my driving to some one else.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Hey Alex,

I saw your sc at dd22, and it looked like someone had side swiped you or something. what happened???

Oh, and way to go on the "Petter Solberg" look (your beard is EXACTLY like his, dude.)

Thanks.

Comment

• Hey alex when I was talking to you on sun. I noticed the sticker on your 86 that said real drifteres love the sauce I meant to ask you where you got it then but didnt get a chance that sticker is awesome though! just wondering where you got it?

Comment

• stray,
          I kinda like the beard, its low maintainence, and warm. Its just kinda pokey in my helmit.
          That side swipe was me falling asleep and hitting a gard rail, doesnt matter too much, the car is kinda messed up anyway.

brainfood,
          I got it from Lance on club4ag.com. He has that silver hatch thats all messed up from hitting the wall at irwindale, with the skull on the hood. He used to sell them, just hit him up at the next event.
          BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
            For me, it would be running tandom since all the cars im usually driving are unique, so its hard to match my driving to some one else.

No im what meant was... WHAT TECHNIQUE is the hardest to execute?

Comment

brainfood,
              I got it from Lance on club4ag.com. He has that silver hatch thats all messed up from hitting the wall at irwindale, with the skull on the hood. He used to sell them, just hit him up at the next event.
              Cool I will thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by eighteen_05
                No im what meant was... WHAT TECHNIQUE is the hardest to execute?
                The Bukake Technique

Comment

• the hardest technique

No im what meant was... WHAT TECHNIQUE is the hardest to execute? for me the hardest technique is what i call the "advanced" e-brake drift. i just call it that because i never heard the real name of it before. u pull the e-brake on a on a straight away before a turn that u could also brake-drift on, then u balance the cars angle with the e-brake until u reach the turn in point. then u step on the gas while putting the e-brake down and ride out the drift normally. it is a really cool technique to see, escpecially when a pro does it because pros dont mess up half the time

Comment

• Hey alex,

If I drift with one hand and smoke with the other at driftdays will I do better?

p.s. that ungodly turbobucket of yours sounded ungodly last weekend.

Comment

• alex, talked to a guy who said he let u drive his FC without power steering and showed no signs of having problems drifting it. Wanted to know what your opinion is on using powersteering.

Comment

• eighteen_05,
                        They all take time to learn. My suggestion is to pick one at a time and keep doing it untill you have it down.

Craftsman,
                        Let me guess, you learned that one from hampton?

Coiloverkid,
                        Wish i had a beer in the other hand, thats when you start getting good.
                        ps. that car is a beast. Its like bull riding, just need to stay on it for 8 seconds and pray you dont get hurt.

turbo23,
                        It depends if you have the fc non power rack or just take the pump off. Most cars are better to have the power steering.

Comment

• oh yeah, ramblux said we need to have you make some arms/rods for my wagon(down below)! I can swap hubs and brakes from WRX's to fit, but alas no steering modification is available. Look for it in an upcoming us-based drift magazine...

Comment

• Coiloverkid,
                            You dont want to get too much steering angle or camber, its because you will put too much strain on the axles and it will cause them to snap. This is why you never see alot of camber on AWD's, bad axle angle.

Comment

• I know that; but I'm 100% rear-wheel-drive with a 2-way with no front axles!

Comment

Craftsman,
                                Let me guess, you learned that one from hampton?
                                Roger, but I hear you teach the courtesy reacharound technique... LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X