No announcement yet.

Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, didnt know people still read my posts!
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• i was right next to your car in the pits with the carluch silvia.
      anyway, how did it feel to drive so hard at wall?
      you looked real good out there, buddy.

Comment

• I am stuck in Cali...... What happened to Samuel???????????????????

Comment

• congrats man can't wait to see you again in GA

Comment

• w00t I got Alex autograph. Nice job at the event. 2nd place is good. You gave us a hell of a show out there with Rhys. 1st turn is a bastard though.

Comment

• Alex I was pulling for you all the way. You were def. the crowd favorite. Awesome man!!! Hope you guys come back to Jersey. We weren't that live at times, but we were freazing our asses off!! Oh yeah, I was yellin Battle Version!! everytime you came out. (LOL)

Comment

• Yea thats true, it was cold. I think it was Calvin Wan that said it was cold there, I said "Thats Jersey weather". All the drivers were cool.

PS- Good time Alex, good times!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Yo alex congrats on 2nd.. good sh-it man.. I have a feeling your going to kick but this season. keep up the good work

Comment

• Formula Drift

Nice job at Wall. I stopped by and saw you in the pits. Hope it wasn't too hard to wash all my drool off your s2000. That is one sweet ride.

Comment

• Wow Pfeiffer!! that was a good show you put at well speedway. . I was cheering you all the way, cause your technique has gotting batter over the
                      time since I saw on grip video and tarzan & friends.

ha yea, was the *Censored**Censored**Censored* who ask you about the 7M supra. an good luck on 2005 season.

Comment

• Good job Alex... Brings back the old memories of back in hawaii hittin' up the track for a drift event.

Jose

Comment

• You were awsome, your lines were awsome and we (me and my firends and most of the people in the stands) were really hopeing you were going to take the win but it didnt happen. Either way, good job on second place, I hope you continue to do good through out the season. Rock on!

Comment

• Thank you all for the props. That was a hell of a weekend. The track was very hard but everyone made it look easy. I feel I did good but i wanted to make the fans happy and take home the win. My hats off to Rhys, he knew I couldnt take the bank slow and that is how he got me. On that final round, as we went into the bank, since i was going slower then usually, I didnt have the speed to stay up on the bank. And once the front nose of the car hit the flat area of the track, it really messed up my line but it also hurt the car and i lost power. Not sure if you guys could hear the car but it wasnt running right when i was in front. We have 5 more rounds to go so keep watching, its going to be a good year for this sport.

Alex
                            BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Congrats on the podium finish! Good driving man! I had a blast drifting with you in the round of top 8. I will get you next time!
                              Last edited by Hubert Young; 04-19-2005, 10:58 AM.
                              Hubert Young
                              KORE 8 Films

Comment

• hey alex if one of us wanted to build our own s2000 drift car, what would you suggest us do ??

if you could change some things on that car what would they be ??

how do you like the s2000 compared to the ae86??

if you just answer one of my questions, please let it be the first one, im very curious who knows what will pop up in the future, maybe ill get rich and can afford to build an s2000 as a daily driver/drift car and im just curious as to what i should do because ive been following along with the car and it seemed like at the beggining thier were a few problems but youve ironed them out judging from what i saw at wall.

hit these questions up or if you dotn want to post it in public, send me a pm or email me, thanks alot

Wayne

Comment

Working...
                                X