Clear All

• Does anyone accept FF drifting?...

Just curious...
    Yes...
    70.45%
    NO!...
    29.55%

The poll is expired.

I do because I have seen and experienced real FF drifting (no it wasnt me driving).

Comment

Without mentioning all the FF Rally cars and getting into the quagmire of defining what qualifies as drifting, I'll say this:

I've seen some crazy sh!t in Option videos and Hot Version as well involving seriously weird EF Civics doing things you didn't think were possible. I know the video is floating around online.

Comment

I don't have a problem with FF drifting, but I wouldn't do it.

Comment

as long as its not powersliding and actually using an apex and sliding it, especially without using an ebrake (seen it done). Ive seen some pretty badass FF drift cars including a CRX keeping up sideways with a 180sx and my friend Ryan got sideways rallying a 5 speed bone stock geo metro.

Comment

i learned my feint technique from driving a sentra. im all for it.

Comment

I use to remember 2 months ago people were like "NO! FF CAN'T DRIFT, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" or "FF DRIFTING IS FOR LOSERS!". And now, it's like "Yeah you could do it, but not in your mom's Galant" and "FF drifting is best in the rain". Hahahaha...I found it very amusing...

Comment

yes because thats how i first started drifting and you can't tell someone with an ff car who just got it sideways that you cant do it. a lot of the techniques that i learned trying to ff drift translated even better when i got into an fr.

Comment

Two words: Kyle Arai.

Comment

I'm all for it. I think it takes alot more skill.

Comment

yes. it's nice to see something different once in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                        I use to remember 2 months ago people were like "NO! FF CAN'T DRIFT, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" or "FF DRIFTING IS FOR LOSERS!". And now, it's like "Yeah you could do it, but not in your mom's Galant" and "FF drifting is best in the rain". Hahahaha...I found it very amusing...
                        You must not of been here very long.

Comment

d1 also doesnt allow AWD cars. Actually i only recall there being a rule about AWD cars not FWD but i may be mistaken on that.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeThinker
                            I think maybe we should try to come up with a new term to describe FWD sliding.
                            how about.... FWD sliding?

Comment

wait 'til Formula D end of the month and then form your opinions on this. i think you will be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                              X