• Show
Clear All

• You all gonna love this.

Check this out. Ain't it great looking.
    Attached Files

Now the powerplant.
    Attached Files

Comment

UGH!!! SPOILED TOTALLY SPOILED!! That must be FWD right?

Comment

No look at the engine layout. It's facing a RWD configuration. It's RWD.

Comment

Wow. That's the first F20C-powered Corolla I've ever seen. Those crazy Japanese think of everything

Comment

I personally think it's pretty cool. I wouldn't o it but cool none-the-less.

Comment

this is a repost

Comment

Hadn't seen it but if it is then disregard

Comment

yea its ok, its pretty nice.. VTEC power w00t w00t hahah

Comment

Damn thats nice. That F20C will put down some numbers in that hachi. Its different but I won't hate on it, Honda makes good motors - its capable. They could have just modded the stock 4AGE and gotten power that way. You can do some amazing things with a 4AGE.

Comment

Originally posted by 2years180sx
                      UGH!!! SPOILED TOTALLY SPOILED!! That must be FWD right?

Look at the motor it came out of a S2000 which is the only FR so yeah it is a rear wheel drive car this is one badass swap i my eyes i would luv to do that... I would rather do a 3 rotor tho...

Comment

The 20B is signifigantly heavier than the 13B-REW which I think would be a bit heavier than the 4AGE. That could potentially counter-balance the car. Not definitely, potentially. If unGodly amounts of hp is what you're after you might be able to do an LS1 swap for a lot cheaper. Might save a few lbs. while you're at it. Just my $0.02.

It really depends on the actual weight of those engines I mentioned and which is heavier. The purpose of the car would determine what motor you go with too. If you want a highway/straight-line monster, drop in a 2JZ-GTE or any big powerful motor and have a nice day.

If you want a faster, more balanced car either build up the motor, swap in an SR20 or 3S-GTE and you're good to go. I've seen AE86s drifted with both motor swaps and they did quite well.

Comment

Re: You all gonna love this.

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                          Check this out. Ain't it great looking.
                          Please exuse me while i clean my shorts.

Comment

20 b is still a light motor for what it is or i would go with a 13B out of a TII or a FD, Bust cost is lower so probably a TII motor

Comment

whats the point of even having the liscence plate where it is? theres no way a cop can see it while its on the road.

Comment

Working...
                              X