No announcement yet.

GT-R Prototype (Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready to see this thing in D1 & FD less than a year after release, thing's a FR BEAST!

Comment

WHAT they will not make the new SKYLINE rear wheel drive...enless u have some secret info i can almost garentee u that it will be 4 wheel drive for sure

Comment

Originally posted by 240LoVeR
        WHAT they will not make the new SKYLINE rear wheel drive...enless u have some secret info i can almost garentee u that it will be 4 wheel drive for sure
        As far as I know, all of new Skylines are RWD. This new proto isn't Skyline at all. It's Nissan GT-R, without Skyline.

-Jore

Comment

heres a site for it.. http://www.gtrproto.com

Comment

Comment

Last edited by my 1 88 u; 10-20-2005, 12:59 PM.

Comment

I took me 2 days of havin the new GTR picture on my desk top for me to like it, It took me 2 years for the R34 GTR. Now I think this will be the most beautiful sports car out of Japan since the MKIV Supra.

Comment

did you do the photoshop? can you do it with nice wheels please

Comment

i agree with the skyline looking like the bentley continental gt from the rear corner. Is it just me or does the bottom of the rear where the exhaust is reminiscent of an f430. I dunno, maybe too general but that's what i thought. OVerall i think it's an awesome looking car. The headlights are different but i think they work.

- peace

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                      did you do the photoshop? can you do it with nice wheels please
                      He already did! Those on the cars that are colored are Volk GT7 wheels!!! Good job!
                      Hubert Young
                      KORE 8 Films

Comment

No i didn't do the photos but I do like the stock wheels
                        Last edited by my 1 88 u; 10-20-2005, 05:56 PM.

Comment

My first thought is Bently GT with 350Z headlights
                          Last edited by RotaDrift; 10-20-2005, 05:08 PM.

Comment

C+

Its got this weird 350Z/MkIV Supra/Cobalt/F430 vibe goin for it. Maybe if i stare at it for a few minutes il like it. Other than that, I dont know what to think.

Comment

needs some work. roofline needs to be worked out for sure. and i'm not a fan of the whole audi-style-make-the-front-end-look-like-one-big-gaping-hole look. a nice aftermarket front bumper could sort things out though. we'll see how it performs in production trim. then if i like it i'll wait ten years and buy a used one that i can beat the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of.

Comment

I give it an A+

I like the car overall. The fact that it will beat the Porsche 911 turbo is just insane. I'm sure it will beat a lot of other cars in performance testing. I love the front end becuase it looks to me like its all carbon fiber, just imagine a nice front mount intercooler fitted in there...ahhh...I can't wait 'till I see one of these all tuned up by the Japanese. To me (in my own opinion) It has nothing to do with a Bently or Cobalt...The GT-R has had circle tailights since its begining. It would only be right to have them circle, all the good japanese cars have circle tailights, FC,FD,(93-98)Supra,R32,R33,R34, and many others...I see how it could resemble the Bently GT, but not the Cabalt (yuck) It looks to me like Nissan has really stepped it up...another notch!
                                oh man I hope Emril Lagasi doesn't sue me for that one... haha

So is this GT-R going to have a twinturbo inline 6? or what?

Also is it going to be RWD AWD??? AWD I hope with the feature of the other GT-Rs that you can make it 100% RWD then do 50% fron 50% rear agian...after your done...lets say...drifting?

7 speed transmission is out of this world...I believe Nissan has started another production of a "racecar".

I think it should be Nissan badges, becuase we all know everyone is going to put them on the car either way (like the Infinity G35). Plus Nissan should Badge this car as their own (for other competitors to be like....whoa!).Its really awsome to see one of the best sports cars out there reborn, like the Supra and RX-7...I actually been drawing a new look for the FD. I would love to come into play with the design aspects for Mazda

Comment

Working...
                                X