Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuner
    Uhhhh Diablo?
    very few diablos were awd, the majority were rwd. only one edition was awd.

Comment

pretty sure that every lambo(edit sence the diablo, sry) including most diablos(some wernt) were all awd! but ferrari, pagani, vipers, vetts,austin martins,bently continental are all RWD
      Last edited by 240LoVeR; 10-24-2005, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 240LoVeR
        pretty sure that every lambo including most diablos(some wernt) were all awd! but ferrari, pagani, vipers, vetts,austin martins,bently continental are all RWD
        every lambo?? what are you smoking babe. muira! countach! the diablo had one version taht was awd, but becasue of the wieght it was significantly slower and it sold very poorly, and 'poorly' for a supercar = like zero.

Comment

Im not sure about the diablo..if Craig Lieberman saw this post he'd be able to tell us for sure since he owned two in the past and did a lot of homework about them.

But I do know for a fact that both the Mercielago and the Gallardo are both all wheel drive with a viscous traction system.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
            Im not sure about the diablo..if Craig Lieberman saw this post he'd be able to tell us for sure since he owned two in the past and did a lot of homework about them.

But I do know for a fact that both the Mercielago and the Gallardo are both all wheel drive with a viscous traction system.

yes both the new ones are awd.

Comment

well thats news, shows how much i keep up on my exotics XD

Comment

the G35 come with an awd version why wouldn't the GTR?

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                  the G35 come with an awd version why wouldn't the GTR?
                  the coupe doesnt, only the four door has the awd option.

Comment

I think this looks better...no so much like the R34, but better. Maybe they can do something with the front...
                    Attached Files

Comment

i think the front and basically overall car looks pretty good, people are saying it has to grow on them, it grew on me in about 10 minutes but earlier in that 10 minutes i didn't like it XD, i do think the front grill should be changed a little, right where the gtr emblem is in the center its looking a little like the new imprezas.

Comment

if the carbon fiber is not your taste

Comment

WOW. Thats pretty crazy! The car looks 10x's better w/out the carbon fiber. I mean who doesnt like carbon fiber, but when it is on the front of the car...it just adds weird coloration.....

Comment

with the carbon fiber, i dont like how it extends down to the side hole thingy whatever you call that, but it looks much better without it

Comment

I personaly think the cf is unique and should stay. If I had ever have the money for one it will be in white with no aero kits, the only mods will be suspension, power, and same style but higher rear wing.

Comment

Just re-affirms my total dislike for any of these new "future-y" cars coming out of the auto industry. That and, too many electronics in it. You can say what you want with efficiency and power per litre, but it is just more stuff to break.

Comment

Working...
                                X