GT-R Prototype (Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xantos
    Just re-affirms my total dislike for any of these new "future-y" cars coming out of the auto industry. That and, too many electronics in it. You can say what you want with efficiency and power per litre, but it is just more stuff to break.
    The r34 was one of the most technologically advanced cars ever, and it did that without taking the fun out of the car like most german cars with lots of gadgets

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
      The r34 was one of the most technologically advanced cars ever, and it did that without taking the fun out of the car like most german cars with lots of gadgets
      In all honesty, I'd rather have an R31 than an R34. I want me to be driving, not some computer.
      I give much more respect to the drivers in the early days of autoracing, than those currently racing. They raced with just their own brain and body, not a bunch of circuitboards, wires, and electronic differentials.

Comment

Originally posted by Xantos
        In all honesty, I'd rather have an R31 than an R34. I want me to be driving, not some computer.
        I give much more respect to the drivers in the early days of autoracing, than those currently racing. They raced with just their own brain and body, not a bunch of circuitboards, wires, and electronic differentials.
        so youve driven both to know what their like?

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
          so youve driven both to know what their like?
          Nein; but my experience driving the cars of today, versus the cars of yesteryear, leads me to favor older cars.

Comment

Working...
          X