ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Pfeiffer & Bryan Norris (CRASH Photo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Pfeiffer & Bryan Norris (CRASH Photo)

NOTE: This was a competition between two drivers that resulted in a random crash. Both cars are subjected to safety standards and the drivers walked away without harm.

savage

Comment

Thats nutz

Comment

OUCH!

I wonder how fast they were going when they hit?

Comment

crunch

Comment

Should have used zip ties j/p

Comment

Wreck

Wow, that's an awesome photo! I was there and saw that crash, and from where I was standing, it didn't look that serious. This photo proves me wrong. BTW, most of that S2000 is carbon fiber.

Comment

Damn thats one of the worst car to car drift crashes I've seen so far. Well...other then when the guy in the laurel got hit and flipped when the BN sports FD hit him in D1.

Comment

oohh crap, dosn't carbon fiber splinter of like wood when hit, i know porch puts kevlar in the carrea gt cocpitso no one in side gets with it

Comment

mo foo stylo!!

Comment

Originally posted by zdss14
                      oohh crap, dosn't carbon fiber splinter of like wood when hit, i know porch puts kevlar in the carrea gt cocpitso no one in side gets with it
                      I saw that hit with my own eyes.. and judging by what i saw, carbon fiber is pretty tough, but when it goes it goes, it just shattered. See how even the front of the fender where the light goes is destroyed? he hit the side of the fender hard, and the ENTIRE fender just exploided.

Comment

Originally posted by REVLIMIT
                        Damn thats one of the worst car to car drift crashes I've seen so far. Well...other then when the guy in the laurel got hit and flipped when the BN sports FD hit him in D1.
                        Hariguchi slams into everyone lol

Comment

after the crash, the s2000 came back to the pits..Jon Kaneda from JIC went straight up to it and kicked RSR's s2000..that was horrible. i think brian norris is fired.

Comment

Are you kidding me? Norris looked pissed when he got out of the car, but as far as i could see it was HIS fault. At least as much fault as a drifting accident can be. That is very very unsporting. I noticed the S2000 was put away by the time the other cars got down to the pits.

I dont know about you guys, but i think its very unprofessional to do something like that. Mr. Norris you have dissapointed me. I didnt know if what DX said about the japanese guys not wanting to drive with you was correct, but aparently with this attitude it is. If per chance you read this may i suggest you grow up alittle bit. You have excellent driving skills, but you need to learn about controlling your self and being respectful.

Comment

Damn!

That's gotta hurt, shitt. The JIC 350Z got lower, I see.

Comment

Working...
                              X