No announcement yet.

Drift Works (Should I make a 4th?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mean unless ur some kind of director of some kool movie then i can understand but.. er just nvm! its so irratating

Comment

Originally posted by RedsunZZ32
      i mean unless ur some kind of director of some kool movie then i can understand but.. er just nvm! its so irratating
      Yet you felt the need to add your criticism to his post? whats the saying, if you want to clean house start at home? in free societys we are allowed to exchange ideas and opinions, you shouldnt get mad just because you disagree. Feel free to post your opinions on it. But you need to be respectable as per the forum rules.

Comment

I just love it! And the songs in 3rd - just the best!! Thank You.

Comment

I just love it! And the songs in 3rd - just the best!! Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by RedsunZZ32
            O shut up and just be happy that someone is making vids.. or how bout this u make it.. I hate when ppl critisize on something good for no good reason..are u just bored and decided to type up a bunch of crap ....just watch the movie when he makes it and be happy
            .....is criticisim the only word you decided to comprehind? Some people see criticisim and think negatively, it's very common, but not all criticism is negative. Moreover, I fail to see how the comments i made negated the fact(yes, i did say it was good) that video was intresting to watch. Also, just saying why the videos are "kool" does not really help the creator because it fails to describe what was "kool" and what was not. The videos are most definately "kool", no question. However, intence seems to be intrested in editing and producing so why not help a brotha out and give him some feedback he could use, instead of, "yeah, make another, drifting is sooo kool". In the past, criticism presented to me has aided my work, no matter if it was negative or positive.

Comment

noticed he said "CONSTRUCTIVE" criticisim. constructive being the main word

Comment

someone may be able to help me (i hope)
                i just downloaded all 3 vids but for some reason the 1st and the 3rd are really jumpy, the 2nd is fine and very smooth, im using windows media player 9 for mac and running mac OS10.1, any ideas??

cheers
                p.s loved the second video and im sure the other 2 are great as well, nad yep make a 4th

Comment

Oh most definiely make a 4th. The first 3 kicked major amounts of ***, and just a question, what are your sources for footage, ive searched far and wide on the nety to get some D-1 footage but cant find any.

P.S. and if you dont want to reveal your sources, thats fine, i know how it is.

Comment

the sources are the D1 yearbook video adition and a vol 100 option video and some various other crap.

Comment

yea make a 4th, stick with the trance. and make it in mpeg format. i hate wmv

Comment

yep make it .mpeg, i always have problems with WMV's casue im on a mac

Comment

one word "yes". actually that was 3 words. crap now its 7. not again now its 14. omg this needs to stop 21. arghhhhhh 22

Comment

Originally posted by EP13B
                            someone may be able to help me (i hope)
                            i just downloaded all 3 vids but for some reason the 1st and the 3rd are really jumpy, the 2nd is fine and very smooth, im using windows media player 9 for mac and running mac OS10.1, any ideas??

cheers
                            p.s loved the second video and im sure the other 2 are great as well, nad yep make a 4th
                            try using real player...the miami drift vids were jumpy for me too until i used real player

Comment

yes, but don't use trance or country or mainstream rock crap(Linkin Park, Limp BizCRAP, evenascense). use a bunch of Andrew W.K. that would be nice, the energy would fit the video. or some radiohead if you HAVE to do techno(crap). I belive Andrew W.K. would be a nice change. and please don't make it .avi, my comp won't comprehend them. remember, no .avi files please.

rock.

Comment

or also you can use some of the music from the soundtrack of Cowboy Bebop, that would be nice too.

rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X