No announcement yet.

Drift Works (Should I make a 4th?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my suggestion is stick with the trance for sure. It just goes hand and hand. It' s peanut butter and jelly. They are meant to go together. Like milk and cookies. Please if you make a 4 stick with the trance.

Comment

cool beans. back when i was on 56k, i had to search long and hard for videos that no one had ever seen at the time, and i tried to compile the vid as fast as i could so the originals wouldnt get leaked and what not. now-a-days, GOOD drift videos are hard to come by. thats why i want YOU guys to send me or link me to GOOD drift clips so i can make a 4th. i really wish i could film my own footage but i dont have the money nor the equipment to do that. my video editing "skills" truly are terrible and not up to par as some other car videos out there like Red Line series. no need to priase me or my videos, they really arent all that. if anything, thank Option Video for most of my clips. but if i do decide to make a 4th, then i guess ill need to learn adobe premiere over the summer. more responses means more incentive for me.

Comment

Use Andrew WK - Ready to die Naw, stick with trance.

Comment

i got a couple gigs worth of GOOD vids, and i deleted tons more... i made my own video before. Could someone host that u guys could check it out if i got a host, its no where near as cool as drift works though hehe. But atleast i tried.
          Last edited by MrodDrft; 06-10-2004, 10:16 PM.

Comment

I know a few sites where all types of racing video are stored. Like i said before, hit me up if you need help.

Comment

I should have put this put on my last post, but i forgot the link. Here's a good example of decent video editing and song choice, its kinda of funky at times, but its good none the less...everybody well enjoy it.
              <a href="http://www.nightmajik.com/Drifting%20For%20Friends%20and%20Family.wmv"target ="blank_">Gt3 drift video: I though i was the only foo to doing this on any GT game - WRONG</a>

now that i got off topic....ahemm, yes continue to make those drift videos, good luck..
              Last edited by SilviaLove; 06-11-2004, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Yay! Another driftworks, watching the other 3 everyday was starting to get old, and please keep the trance. Cars and trance go together so very well. Then again it's always fun to blast one winged angel from Final Fantasy 7 when you're coming down the street it scares people.

Comment

Originally posted by SilviaLove
                  I should have put this put on my last post, but i forgot the link. Here's a good example of decent video editing and song choice, its kinda of funky at times, but its good none the less...everybody well enjoy it.
                  <a href="http://www.nightmajik.com/Drifting%20For%20Friends%20and%20Family.wmv"target ="blank_">Gt3 drift video: I though i was the only foo to doing this on any GT game - WRONG</a>

now that i got off topic....ahemm, yes continue to make those drift videos, good luck..

heh, you need to go to www.gtplanet.net. I need to reupload my videos as they were FREAKIN DELETED by the mod when the site upgraded. they were all 3 videos, each for a drift battle. I won all 3( ) . oh yea, that is Shadow Drifter, he's cool. he is on www.gtplanet.net. you should check it out.

rock.

Comment

Originally posted by hachi_drifter
                    my suggestion is stick with the trance for sure. It just goes hand and hand. It' s peanut butter and jelly. They are meant to go together. Like milk and cookies. Please if you make a 4 stick with the trance.

see!!!! this is exactly why you shouldn't use trance/techno. everyone thinks trance goes with drifting hand in hand. no one thinks outside the box. use diffrent stuff to show them that there is other kinds of music that will go with drifting. the genre of the music doesn't matter(unless it's top 40 hip-hop ), it is how driving the song is. Andrew W.K. can completely fit the bill. use some and you will see what I mean. I even used some of THE CLASH for a drift video I made of me drifting in GT3 and it blended w/o a problem. people, think differently. if no one thought about different types of music, classical would be top 40. classical is good, but we wouldn't have any of the wonderful bands we have now.

rock.

Comment

I have 6 1/2 gigs of mostly driftin videos. If someone wants anything just post and Ill tell ya if I have it or not. Most of them are on Limewire if you would like to download them.

Peace,
                      -Adam

Comment

hey do u have jdm insider i want that video but i hav eno money to buy it so id luv for sum1 to hook me up wiht it

Comment

with trance the drifting seems faster and more smooth

Comment

Lets get some rap in this biznatch this time. 4th fo sho though.

Comment

rap = crap(at least top 40 BS), as I said, the genre doesn't dictate how well a song will fit with video(smoothness) it is the energy, tempo, and where the beats are located. but rap is just right out. it is either too fast or too slow and it is usually deprecating women. it has just devolved from what it used to be in my opinion. there is some tasteful stuff though, like when it isn't talking about getting a girl drunk, and raping her or w/e and also talking about how much money "MAD BLING" they "GOTS!!!".

rock.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
                                hey do u have jdm insider i want that video but i hav eno money to buy it so id luv for sum1 to hook me up wiht it
                                Oooh sorry, I dont have any JDM insider. I think I have a trailer somewhere... if you want that...

-Adam

Comment

Working...
                                X