ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wangan/Drift Pics from JAPAN! (56k? Go Nap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can go to Japan for $800, but it's tour...But that doesn't mean you can't go where you want...

Comment

Originally posted by case
      how much has everyone paid for plane tickets? the last time i checked (which was years ago), tickets cost around $1200 round-trip.
      free for me to travel back and forth...military commerical..plane leaves every saturday and lands in la 12 hours later

Comment

Oh quit bragging that your in the military...

Comment

oh yeah man! get a MAC flight! thatd be sweet and free! except if you're not on orders or tdy or somethin...you're priority 500

Comment

u can get whats called EML orders from your first shirt which makes u priority right under people with regular orders. thats how we went ot the Auto Saloon last year...i think we spent maybe 600 bucks between the both of us for 5 days.

Comment

ahhh i guess thats what my pop's got when we took a trip to korea...yeah yeah i have fake t shirts...

you comin to the auto salon in jan? if anyones goin, just hit me up

Comment

ill be der...i may be car hunting while im there if i dont get this R34. i will hold out to see whats up up there..but i heard cars are more expensive in mainland...this R34 GTR is only $18.5...how much do they go for in mainland?

Comment

oh, well then i guess i shall talk to my first shirt. the auto salon sounds like good timing, especially for only $600.

Comment

what year are you lookin for? 99s are about 3,000,000 yen+...200+ go from 3,500,000-6,000,000 yen..so i think its best for you to just get one in oki haha...

you wanna meet up at the auto salon man? how long will you be in the mainland and where you stayin?

edit: whoopsies i put 98 skyline
                    Last edited by markeese180sx; 08-13-2004, 03:35 AM.

Comment

yeah def lets meet up there..i will be ther 2 days prior and 2 days after the show...and yeah i guess i will just buy the R34GTR here in oki...i guess u cant beat 18k..plus its black!!

Comment

alright man i think im bringin my bud steve...we gotta find somewhere to meet man..you got a celly?

Comment

Wow, I miss Japan. That Lancia Integrale is awesome.

Comment

yup 09068627865...dont call it now casue it dosnt work iraq lol

Comment

yup 09068627865...dont call it now casue it dosnt work iraq lol..im bringing my wife..should i bring some of her hot friends? no they arent japanese... my boy is coming to he has a 97 civic type r...its sick..only ff out of our crew. were called the Street Magicians lol

Comment

Originally posted by case
                                how much has everyone paid for plane tickets? the last time i checked (which was years ago), tickets cost around $1200 round-trip.
                                Mine was $750 round trip (including taxes) and that was expensive... My friend, who got his a month earlier, paid $504 round trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X