ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wangan/Drift Pics from JAPAN! (56k? Go Nap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably pretty expensive considering its the hoiday season and u guys r coming from the states

Comment

woo, mines 09093924043..names mark..yours? haha man bring anyone you would like i dont mind...haha nice man, street magicians! yeah man i wouldnt mind meeting you and your friends and wife..you stayin in yokota right?

Comment

ok i got ur number written down..yeah im staying in yakota probably, but i know one nite wifey wants to stay in tokyo at a nice hotel so i gotta hook it up. My name is tarik btw. nice to meet u. im pissed right. my wife cracked the lip off the front bumper of the supra today like an idiot...grrrr. it wa carbon fibre too. damn big a$$ BX curbs. -sigh- and she wonders why i wana giver her a Town Ace to drive...

Comment

HAHAHAHA see that town ace was a good idea! hahaha...
          well i forgot the name of the hotel in tokyo..but its close to the New Sanno. Ill try to figure out the name but i think its a 4 star or somethin, really nice place to stay.

I wouldnt recommend the New Sanno if you want fancy stuff. It's just a bigger version of a lodge but without a kitchen haha. and...dont stay at hardy barracks..hahahaha.

sucks to hear about the supra man, what bumper you think you're gonna change it to?

Comment

thats the thing i had just put a Cwest front bumper on it for her right before i left. the way she describes it just the CF lip on the bumper is cracked. if the bumper is cracked also im think im gonna get a replica TRD widebody kit on the supra and never drive it. lol. but yeah i think TRD widebody is next. the authentic TRD is 8k...way out of my budget so i will get a replica....this is not the first time she has cracked up the cars...she ran over a curb with my silvia at Jusco Mall...and took off my HKS exhaust...a town ace is in her future...

Comment

Is the Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel any good? I might stay there from the 8th of jan till 22nd of jan, $2,400 with plane.
              Last edited by vigvoodoo; 08-13-2004, 08:35 PM.

Comment

yes its a nice hotel..thats where we r staying on our way back home from iraq. $2200...damn..im glad im military

Comment

damn, i was planning on January, and the tickets i found on travelocity were all at least $800.

Comment

round trip? 800 isnt bad

Comment

i didn't think it was that bad either, but when people are saying $500 for a month in advance... jeez. i must be looking in the wrong places.

Comment

ur military broi..just buy tickets to LA and take a MC for free to yakota..it leaves every saturday...it pretty much a guarantee u will get a seat. it is hardly ever filled going back to Japan...take advatage of our free flying. i do it all the time

Comment

Working...
                        X