some new Miata pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
    Dude Miatas kick alot of *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Moreso than an FC most of the time.
    Thank You!

Fear the Miata!!!!!!

Comment

RAWR!

i'm sorry i jus had to add that in...

Comment

Yeah more Roadster Muscle flexin and such!!

is it odd that all of us are in texas? I moved here from CA...

i couldnt find this many roadster drivers in one place when i was in Cali... thats just odd to me maybe its the times? i started swingin my first miata 2 years ago.. maybe its just cause there popularity is growing? hmm....

but still i dont see anybody from anywhere else saying somthing.. .odd?

Thrillz
        Last edited by SlideRoadster; 07-23-2004, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
          Dude Miatas kick alot of *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Moreso than an FC most of the time.
          But they're still little male hairdresser's cars...no amount of *Censored**Censored**Censored* kicking will change that. My MkIV and your MkIII would go ape sh*t all over those little kid cars any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Cat
            But they're still little male hairdresser's cars...no amount of *Censored**Censored**Censored* kicking will change that. My MkIV and your MkIII would go ape sh*t all over those little kid cars any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Cat

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                And here i thought Nemesis was suposed to be the nemesis around here. But it apears Ex cat is just on a mission to offend everyone he can.

Comment

no matter how many hairdressers drive a miata, it will still scare a loud mouth into sh1tting on the passenger seat

Comment

Re: some new pix

Originally posted by Nemesis

and you can't forget the sticker...

changed out the fronts cause they were getting worn down VERY badly...the rears are about to go out too....time for some azenis

Cool! How much did that little die-cast model cost?

Seriously though, that thing looks insanely small in length and has major wheel gap......it looks like one of those hot wheels toys.

Comment

haha, i have to agree but letz not start poking at it. miata is one underated car

Comment

From personal expeirence i've owned a supra MKIII and its nothing but a heavy 2ton beast. You need hella room to drift in it. And with the pwr/wght ratio my roadster could rock its world. but then again its not in the same class as a supra. ^_^

Oh and Nemesis. I saw you at Ingram park mall. I am the manager of Cyberzone. Come see me. And there is something wrong with those pictures. I saw the car up close and it looks nice. but fix the tire problem ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                          And here i thought Nemesis was suposed to be the nemesis around here. But it apears Ex cat is just on a mission to offend everyone he can.
                          trutru...even the nemesis is being...err....nemesized?

and akaroadster...sweet!!! lol..wanna hook me up ith some points so i can play some more initiald? lol...but yeah, i'll be sure to go by sometime...it's jus Ingram is a FAR drive away (i'm in the Stone Oak area) so me and my friends go every now and then. Jus PM me with when you go in and stuff and i'll be sure to go in when your there...
                          Last edited by Nemesis; 07-24-2004, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Ok im abouts tah blow this up here!

your attention please, the Mazda Roadster (aka Miata) is 2200lbs of pure sports car. running circles around anything out there. ive never felt more part of a car, well except for my 240z but nothing beats an old school ride with no major computer parts...

But ne ways, the miata and supra are not in the same class because the supra is less superior, IMO. No offense to toyota guys but that things a heavy azz beast dont get me wrong the supra 2JZ motor is a thing of wonder being able too take 900hp on stock internals.. but trying to turn that thing no way.
                            Then put money into the equation... for 4000 dollars you can have near 400hp in a miata.. granted not alot for the Supra but with half the weight you can still out handle it...

But hey i say keep thinking the cars a Male Hairdresser's Car.. or that only girls and moms drive the "miata" cause if you do, "then i no somthing you dont know." And i dont want all you kids buying miatas cause yah think there cool, and making the prices go up...
                            but as for me ill drive a "one wheeled cardboard piece of sh.it" if it'll out handle and out drift anything out there. all true drivers would.

Nemesis, Tuner, you guys no better to back down from anything bad said about this car. this is my second roadster and like i said the car is awesome. every aftermarket part you feel, every body brace, every tune up. let those who dont know think what they want.

i wanna pay homage to those AE86 guys though they put up with alot of bull.sh.it from people who dont know, and still love there cars..

if you guys every some to San Antonio well meet at the Mall and roll together, or well see yah at the events.
                            late,

"say anthing bad about the roadster and ill cut yah"
                            Thrillz

ps. yah do have some odd fender gap goin there Nem. and that pic is squished check it again.

My first Roadster (imported by a friend in the military from the UK)

Last edited by SlideRoadster; 07-25-2004, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Just a bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* Roadster Pic!

Comment

Awww...that's so cute, they're like little baby cars. One day, when they grow up, they'll be big and strong....one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X