No announcement yet.

some new Miata pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, i just bought a TenzoR cone intake from a local car show. Just gotta wait for the MAF adapter to come in.

I need bracing. But it'll have to wait till later.

Comment

92 1.6L

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
        92 1.6L
        I have a friend here in Dallas that is selling a GReddy Turbo Kit with extra goodies for $1200 if you're interested

Comment

that black one looks like crap. its so rice and it looks like somebody crashed the frontend in... sick... BAD sick

Comment

Originally posted by AkaRoadster
            haha, i just bought a TenzoR cone intake from a local car show. Just gotta wait for the MAF adapter to come in.

I need bracing. But it'll have to wait till later.
            if u want i can make a custom middle brace for your car. I made one myself..let me see if i can find the pix

Comment

found'em

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner
                All I have laying around are 1.8 parts. I think I still have a GReddy intake from my 1.6 somewhere around here. I'll let ya know
                Same here 1995 1.8 liter..

haha thats funny two red 92's

and two whites 1.8 liters..

we really need tah roll together that would be a trip....

Thrillz

ps. Hey thanks Scirocco! never got that one before... just some info thats a reall Eunos Roadster from the UK, and a real Garage Vary kit.. and that pic was taken back in 99, so dont try to tell me whats rice and whats not.. dont post on this thread...

Comment

that middle brace looks awesome. ^_^

i could use any help i can get with my car. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner
                    Exactly, drag/highway racing is for *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored*. I want to see the look on his face when a "hairdresser" passes him on th eoutside of a turn
                    I'm sorry, could you remind me how many little girl cars (read: miata) are used in JGTC and how many MkIV's hold track records? Ready to take your foot out of your mouth?

Comment

2 different class cars how could a miata hold a record in a car class it's not even in...

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Cat
                        I'm sorry, could you remind me how many little girl cars (read: miata) are used in JGTC and how many MkIV's hold track records? Ready to take your foot out of your mouth?
                        The miata, a true drivers car, lightweight and responsive vs an overweight power slut. hmmm. Miata for my vote. The engine in the supra is wonderful, but the chassis alone is disgusting. If only toyota had made a funner car to compliment that nice motor. I'd be all over it.
                        Last edited by P1STON2ROTARY; 07-26-2004, 09:57 PM.

Comment

^ Exactly my point. Supra = superior car, at least two or twelve steps above the miata. Miata = small and cute. All of you kids cream over Skylines and NSXs...the MkIV runs with and often times beats those cars yet when I come in here suddenly the Supra is fat and ungainly? Holy jealousy trip, Batman!

Comment

Mazda MX5 is severly under powered, its a glorified and enlarged 323!! Handles well, guages are nice but lack of big power, FF aswel Supra is the superior car, the Miata would have its backside handed to it by the Supra

Comment

Its true^ Ive seen supras kick miata *Censored**Censored**Censored* all the time up and down the straights....

Comment

^ Why'd you take out your comments about the MkIV's handling aspect? Maybe because you realized that it didn't make any sense. How is it that the MkIV, which I quote what you edited, "handles like a boat" keeps up with and beats NSXs and GT-Rs yet it could never ever keep up with a dainty little miata? That's pure bollocks, you and I both know it. If the miata is such a superior car why is it that the Supra is used in races like JGTC but the miata is made fun of for being underpowered and lame?

Comment

Working...
                                X