some new Miata pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ex-Cat
    Awww...that's so cute, they're like little baby cars. One day, when they grow up, they'll be big and strong....one day.
    Put it in the twisties and your ishbox couldn't run with any of these guys and you know it. Maybe down a texas highway but god help you if there's a corner.

Comment

He knows it, i see the fear in his words. your all alone buddy, its ok though where not mad at yah though. your just unknowing i was the same way before i drove one...
      Thrillz

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
        Put it in the twisties and your ishbox couldn't run with any of these guys and you know it. Maybe down a texas highway but god help you if there's a corner.

Exactly, drag/highway racing is for *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored*. I want to see the look on his face when a "hairdresser" passes him on th eoutside of a turn

Print this out and memorize it, cause that's all you'll see

Comment

nice pic man
          why is ur exhaust on that side ?

Comment

No bends.

Comment

both of you have nice miatas, i like the dcarbon fiber trunk, makes it look total JDM , lol

Comment

Here's another one. I'll post some underhood pics this week. I'm just about done with my Turbo setup I need to install my ECU tomorrow

Comment

yooooooouuuuu bastard... nice roadster.... im gonna go with the Buddy Club spec II also straight through no bends.. little louder though
                  Thrillz

Comment

Louder than a PitCrew with a Test Pipe?

Gawd, I hope you have earplugs! lol

Comment

yup yah probably know the one.. its on www.adrenalineracing.com it has a removable baffel, haha big help, youll see what i mean...
                      Thrillz...

Comment

if u guys got any used parts u wanna sell me...PM me...i'm poor and in need of parts...

Comment

haha you and Chuck (akaroadster) both you broke hoes.. right now hes inline for all my hand me downs...

what year is your ride?? Nemesis?

Thrillz

Comment

For awhile i didnt like the miata to much but like 2 years ago i looked at it and said, wow, that actually looks pretty good, and now i like the miata, its a good car. I like the ones with the flip up headlights better than the newer ones though. The mazdaspeed miata is awesome.

Comment

Wow, those black ones are HOT HOT HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                                if u guys got any used parts u wanna sell me...PM me...i'm poor and in need of parts...
                                All I have laying around are 1.8 parts. I think I still have a GReddy intake from my 1.6 somewhere around here. I'll let ya know

Comment

Working...
                                X