No announcement yet.

some new Miata pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Cant wait till i get to japan, and a chance to drift this...

looks like a smaller nimbler porsche..

not from the coupe i believe but seen here in a miata..

combo cup holder and stereo... pretty smooth
    Thrillz

Comment

listen, SlideRoadster, i think its rice. people even like civics with crappy rims and spoilers and springs that are cut shorter and sideskirts etc. but i hate them. all i say when i say that its a trashheap of rice is that i dont like it and its too exterior oriented for me... and i can tell you what's rice and what's not and post on this thread.. im doing it right now

Comment

hey good for you... im just trying tah help yah out though, your miss informed. like someone who spends there whole life on a farm and thinks they know how to live in the city.. or BC, try living in California for a while the funnel for japenese importing and the trend seters for more than at least half the US... basically i tell you what rice is and isnt.. but i do want to know what gets you goin whats your taste, what do people in BC consider not to be "rice" as you put it...
        but if yah could id prefer you PM me cause im sure these people are tired of hearing it...
        Thrillz

Comment

well I said dumb things, oh well.

the coilovers on the silver one are ground controls, that one is mine. I still scraping money together to finish the suspension.

Comment

its cool brother, da.mn i thought they were GC's. how do yah like the setup? goods? bads?
            Thrillz
            Last edited by SlideRoadster; 07-28-2004, 07:02 AM.

Comment

its really great, but right now I have it set too low and Im hitting the bumpstops alot. I need to get different shock tops, like the no pro's or flying miatas, to get some more suspension travel in the rear.

I was hoping to get by cheaper than just picking up a set of teins, but its not really working out that way. But the upside is the agx's have a great warrenty and the ground controls are easy to get different spring rates, unlike having to send the whole tein unit back for repiar, and I dont know where you get different springs for them.

Comment

I put in some Corbeau seats and I have a harddog double diagonal m2 bar ready to go in also. Now I just need to get my clutch, after that I'm uppin the boost to about 12 psi.

Im not going to get into this argument seeing as how I have had it numerous times with other close minded people.

Seat pictures are on page 12
                http://miata.cardomain.com/id/5pecialk

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRoadster
                  Im disapointed in you miata guys, Nemesis your childish and belittling comments are not helping "whats that a drive shaft" try to end the argument not feed it.. we already won.
                  Sid thanks but no thanks "HEY EVERYONE SUPRAS ARE FAST, DID YOU KNOW THAT? PRETTY EXCITING HUH?" unecessary. nice roadsters though, what coilovers are those with the AGX's love the rims.
                  Tuner i got this bro, lets see that pic of your car under the semi?? can yah post it?

Supra guys give it up, yah guys lost stop repeating yourselfs and just walk away..

now lets see some pics...

Thrillz

PS. there is no FF MX-5 anywhere..
                  These?

Comment

My friend Peter's Miata

Comment

why did i have to see that, i'll never have car that awesome that miata is too cool, i love those headlights! Give your friend a pat on the back from me, thats just too cool

Comment

That kinda looks TVRish. The miata needs to stop tryin to be british

Defintly looks pimp. I get alittle weak in the knees just lookin at thoose pictures.
                        Last edited by Emagdnim; 07-28-2004, 02:14 PM.

Comment

anyone have any pics of those Miatas that have a MR2 style front clip?

I saw a couple at a show here in my town last year but then they dissapeared

Comment

Here's a pic of my buddy Greg's car. Built 99 supercharged motor in a 95

Comment

Or Drew's Miata 462 Horsepower

Comment

why does it say rx7.com and rotary performance on the dyno chart? mazda thing maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X