Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some new Miata pix

and you can't forget the sticker...

changed out the fronts cause they were getting worn down VERY badly...the rears are about to go out too....time for some azenis

I know miatas are small but for some reason your miata looks really tiny. Maybe it's the way you took the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by WildSe7en
      I know miatas are small but for some reason your miata looks really tiny. Maybe it's the way you took the pic.
      lol i hate that miata, its so small. they should just stick with the rx-7 and rx-8.

Comment

Yeah, it's too bad the Miata is such an awesome car though...

You going to go Turbo? They're fast as hell turbo, and even harder to drift

I think the pictures are squished horizontally for some reason.

-MR

Comment

Originally posted by driftin_240sx3
          lol i hate that miata, its so small. they should just stick with the rx-7 and rx-8.

LOL

Maybe Nissan should've stuck with the Skyline instead of relasing the 240. At least our "small" cars come with Torsen LSDs from the factory. Oh yea, and we NEVER need camber plates, our suspension geometry is fully servicable. Or maybe you should keep your mouth shut about stuff you don't know.

Comment

no the picture's aren't squished actually... although i thought they were at first... the tires would b vertical ovals if the pics were squished.... nice miata, it looks like tohru-san's roadster from initial d (i kinda think initial d is *Censored**Censored**Censored* but i downloaded some episodes and its ok i guess)

Comment

it looks like its 54ft off the ground

Comment

The stock wheels up front, and bigger wheels in the back is what makes it look weird.

Comment

just pointing it out but ur bumper cut out is really crooked... or it could just be the picture

Comment

hey nemesis nice miata.

Comment

im loving ur miata .....take some action pics and post em ^_^

Comment

Hey Nemesis, that's a cool spoiler. Where did you get it from?

Comment

glad you like the spoiler, its actually pretty funny how i got it. You guys know i'm a cheap guy. Note the crooked front cut out, so on with the story.

My dad owns a car shop;
                          in texas people usually don't have basements...why cause texas' base is made up of rocks...big SOLID rocks, so 95% of people in texas don't have basements...well my dad's shop does...lol....so it floods one and he's like get some of your friends together, you guys are gonna clean out my basement....sooooooo much work was involved, but he had ALOT of parts down there. Well to make it short, i found that spoiler...at first i didn't even notice it was a spoiler....but as we cleanin out the trash pile i found it and was like "wootwoot!" lol...so i matched it up and it fit relativly well and had a nice geometry...well i liked it at least. So i threw it on, the only bad thing is that it's made up of that soft, urethane type material so the ends will shake a little it as i go down the highway....but it was mearly for looks, nuthing else. i have no idea what car it came off of either so don't ask...lol

and as for my car lookin like toru's....YAY!

rteam123 thank you

and the reason for the stocks in the front is cause my tiresd were wearing thin on the front...weird....but yeah so i replaced the front one's with the stocks rims and tires, once the rear's run low though, i'ma throw on some azenis
                          Last edited by Nemesis; 07-15-2004, 08:53 PM.

Comment

im surprised u dont tip over when u drift in that thing! lower bro..nice car tho looks tite

Comment

Dude Miatas kick alot of *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Moreso than an FC most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X