No announcement yet.

1000 hp Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magazines also dont always tell you the truth. I just wanna throw that in. But thats still a pretty bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* mustang.

Comment

in the artical it says it burst into a fire ball whillin a drag race

Comment

Wow everyone gets all touchy when someone makes a comment, I never said it wasnt a bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* car, that thing is sick. But 20psi in a V8 isnt all that much when you consider the RB or JZ engines pushing over 30psi in an inline 6. I just wanted to throw some contravesy in there to see how everyone would act. Sorry if you think its all bad-*Censored**Censored**Censored* and no one should comment on how the guy wouldnt show them a dyno sheet and says its over 1000 at the wheels which translates into over 12-1300 at the crank. Just though I would point out what I saw, I like the car, it should be in the mag, but I still dont think it runs over 1000 at the wheels unless he uses at least a 5 to 700 shot which isnt really for road racing which he races.

Comment

nice stang. i would just like to say that the interior looks like the cockpit of somekind of aircraft.

Comment

i agree wif Tybalt......

after u guys see the Supercharged Mustang....how about a twin-turbo and supercharged RB26...
            Attached Files

Comment

Thats insane.... i wanna know how much boost its creates. And magazines do lie about dyno numbers. Super Street did an article on a 7 in Chicago and i was at a show there and i met the guy with the 7 and he says they lied about the horsepower numbers and added like 200 horsepower to what it was. Magazines arent really that credible as everyone thinks they are. But all in all, thats still a pretty badass stang. And im not even a big fan of muscle cars but i still give that guy props.

Comment

i know this isn't about drifting but taht thing is a monster... that's a skyline or supra could never keep up, it wouldn't be street legal. if u cant respect that, i dont think u should b here... i'd sell my soul for that mustang... however, i do think he went a little nuts with that horsepower but ive always been a beliver in nitrous on a track or road-race car but even with those tires, he could never use the nitrous unless he wuz at extreme speeds or he wuz in the wrong gear

Comment

"It turns better than a Ferrari or Corvette and it can stop on a dime."
                  Sure it does, they really like to road test these cars, no 1/4 mile times, dyno sheets. I'm sure it's fast but, I think he's BSing a lot. Why wouldn't you want dyno numbers to back up over a thousand horsepower.

Comment

that's a skyline or supra could never keep up
                    I know of supras and skylines that can spank that thing. The knew veilside skyline is supposed to have 1600 horses. The fastandfurious (i know, its a dumbass movie) but the guy who now owns that supra got so much crap from racers that he pumped 1200 horses into the motor at the wheels so he could make people shutup at stoplights. Im really starting to doubt 1000 horsepower now. But all in all it looks like a nice stang.

Comment

look i didn't mean ANY skyline or supra... just that a skyline or supra with mods like that couldn't be half as good.. also he was able to change a heavy mustang to a car that can corner like a lightened supra and has more horsepower than almost any supra or skyline. its also rwd so i love it

Comment

Originally posted by NOB
                        i agree wif Tybalt......

after u guys see the Supercharged Mustang....how about a twin-turbo and supercharged RB26...
                        WTF a Twin-Charged RB26, I've only seen that done to 86's....never a skyline
                        Last edited by Oki Drifter; 07-17-2004, 10:51 PM.

Comment

is that skyline motoer also packing a super charger?
                          wtf man...

Comment

That skyline engine is nuts. Two turbochargers and a supercharger. I'm speechless. The numbers on it must be frightening.

Comment

Lol, with a 1000 horses on a mustang i doubt it can handle that good. You would barelly be able to step on the gas during cornering or youd spin out. I think the whole cornering and stopping thing they talk about is pure BS.

Comment

you people are too negative. dont think it has 1000 hp? then do in grand drag racing tradition and race the guy and come back and tell us.

Comment

Working...
                                X