X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FC3SGTU
    S4 NA-140
    S5 NA- 160

Theres a vid of a s4 whopping the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of a rx8 auto, s4 is modified but not much. I'll try to put the link up. RX8's are pretty reliable and quick, much faster than my fc but doesn't handle as good, most likely cause I have mods on it, we took it down a little canyon area and you can feel the horrible body roll, he was driving it. Then I drove it and felt its straight line accel, lighted up 2nd nicely. I talked to the mazda mechanics though and they said that if people leave the 8 for a week sitting it wont' start and needs all this bs.
    I don't get the main idea of your paragraph, but any modified car can always take out a stock one most of the time. And I heard the RX-8's suspension is top-notched. And maybe it won't start up in cold weather or something. And I don't know anything else to say since you weren't specific on the "bs".

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
      I don't get the main idea of your paragraph, but any modified car can always take out a stock one most of the time. And I heard the RX-8's suspension is top-notched. And maybe it won't start up in cold weather or something. And I don't know anything else to say since you weren't specific on the "bs".
      BS was the car is flooded, the car is meant to be driven every day, and the owners are idiots because the engine needs a break-in period, you need the seals to rest in, I can't believe that they just push it AS soon as its started up, He started it and was just bouncing the rev limiter for me to hear the new rotary I definetly know when I buy a new car i'm rolling it off the line with 0 miles, or have them roll it off the trailor. Just like a rebuild your first 5k are the most important for the motor you break in, compression will be wack then settle in. RX8's supension is good, its just because i have mods that it doesn't make it feel good. RX8 can do everything my FC can do but Better. As for not starting up its the flooding issues, New cars have callbacks and whatnot. Long writing sorry, just trying to clarify junk. The na fc wasn't modified out the wazoo, basic mods its just a rx8 auto has like what 60+- hp less than a 6speed? and weighs a bit over 3k lbs. Please correct me if anything is wrong.

-Andrew

Comment

I don't know how many times I've seen a "new this and that!!" "The next this and that!!" Japanese magazines have been telling us there will be a new RX-7, GTR, NSX, Supra, Silvia.. whatever .. for like 4-5 years already...
        *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, some of them are reporting that Mazda will bring back the Savanna RX-3 as an RX-8 hatchback.. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Comment

I guess I didn't really contribute anything with that last post, so here you go. New Integra: on sale from 9/17 (Japan only?)

TYPE R
          http://response.jp/issue/2004/0916/a...ages/72428.jpg

TYPE S
          http://response.jp/issue/2004/0916/a...ages/72447.jpg

Comment

That looks like the a concept model...Cuz the current one right now looks more aerodynamically advanced.

Comment

yeah i like the integra that is out now. those are actually pretty quick. i have a friend who has one but that "new" one looks a little more like the DA or whatever. i dont remember much about tegs though.

Comment

No, it's not a concept. It goes on sale today.

http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/i.../top-image.jpg

Comment

i dont think they will release that in the U.S. because i saw the new type S and it looks slightly different that the last year but its just little things like the steering wheel and pedals. it will probably be like usdm style and then jdm style stuff. just like the old double dot style headlights here compared to the full ones every where else.

Comment

Has your friend ordered his new JDM Integra front end yet? Haha!
                    You all know that's the next movement in Hodna style. Lots of RSXs with the kouki front.

Comment

Originally posted by amejin_japan
                      Has your friend ordered his new JDM Integra front end yet? Haha!
                      You all know that's the next movement in Hodna style. Lots of RSXs with the kouki front.
                      Nothing wrong with getting a kouki front...

Comment

what is the point of getting a kouki front? its ok but i would rather spend money on parts. that is just me though.

oh yeah, guys my dad found a guy who has a 77 porsche it is the 924. manual of course and it supposedly still runs. i cant wait to find out tomorrow. its in great condition and he did not even get to drive it because the owner was to large to drive it.

Comment

Working...
                        X