FF Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weapon X
    Jeebus Christ, this has been done a zillion times before on this forum. If you guys want to argue about it dig up another thread, I think she really just wanted to show the video. BTW: FF drifting isnt even fun at all, throttle isn't nearly as dynamic in keeping a drift, it's all e-brake.
    Basically I just wanted to show it, but someone had to bring up asss dragging...and couldn't respond to the other thread I was talking about. yea I'm over it....

Comment

this is for all you guys talking sh#t f#ck you I have been drifting for five years yes drifting ff
      Last edited by KYLE ARAI; 07-20-2004, 09:59 PM.

Comment

wow, someone hit a soft spot there, kyle? We said nothing towawrds you and your front wheel drive. We only spoke opinions, no need to get uptight.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
          Basically I just wanted to show it, but someone had to bring up asss dragging...and couldn't respond to the other thread I was talking about. yea I'm over it....
          heh, jtek ruined the thread for you eh?

Comment

I've seen that before...Looks impressive for what it is...But I have to say "NO!" to it...

Comment

You guys need to go back to the n00b forum for this one: my thread

Basically, you might as well disregard the shift lock as a function of drifting because it does the same thing that the e-brake does which is to lock up the rear tires, you internet drifters

Comment

I busted the ebrake cable in my SR5 cause of using it so much for doing donuts and pulling on it hard.
                My SR5 has a 62hp tercel engine in it, can you blame me? lol!
                but I do it realisticly now, just jerk the wheel, hit the gas (or kick the clutch) and counter steer.
                dunno how to explain it easier...but thats the way I do it. Theres tuns of methods.

Comment

Originally posted by KYLE ARAI
                  this is for all you guys talking sh#t f#ck you I have been drifting for five years yes drifting ff
                  That pic is freakin' great . Do you have a vid?

Comment

Kyle, why are u so damn angry?

If you were really as good as you say, why do you keep bragging about your trophy? Real champions are humble, wuts with ur attitude? I can't understand why ur so spiteful and defensive.
                    What are u trying to prove? LOL and where is that video you promised, we're still waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by OH240SE
                      Kyle, why are u so damn angry?

If you were really as good as you say, why do you keep bragging about your trophy? Real champions are humble, wuts with ur attitude? I can't understand why ur so spiteful and defensive.
                      What are u trying to prove? LOL and where is that video you promised, we're still waiting...
                      Well I would be pissed too...people (^^^) who claim they know drifting and talking about being humble and crap, but talk *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on other peoples drifting...

I don't think he really bragged about his trophy one picture isn't bragging dude, but having multiple replies with the same picture and same stuff like "In your face!!" would be bragging...

Sooo...you might be a little slow or seeing double.

Comment

okay, all i have to say is, if "ff drifters" want to prove their point, take it to some drift showoff (not "drift showoff" just some show), and show people what youve got. arguing about ff drifting on some internet board isnt going to prove anything. ff drifting is never going to be recognized until someone has the balls to take it to the track. i am not getting into this whole ff vs. fr bull****, ive read a thousand threads on it and im seriously tired of it.

Comment

...wurd

Comment

Have to agree, seen a couple vids of FR drifting and they are awesome.

Drive what you want. Who cares about the rest. This horse been beat enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                              Have to agree, seen a couple vids of FR drifting and they are awesome.

Drive what you want. Who cares about the rest. This horse been beat enough.
                              Nicely said. Dirfting is drifting, why cant we all just respect the FF drifters like we do the rest of the crowd. I dont care if its FF I love seeing someone with that kind of skill to pull those kinds of drift off.

Comment

yeah...so lets stop the bickering...

Comment

Working...
                                X