No announcement yet.

FF Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drive a FF car. i'm not saying im trying to be a FF drifter, but the thing is, drifting with FF is probably the toughest thing in the world. sure u think it's just yanking the e-brake, but that would just be a powerslide. if u wanna drift FF, reaction is a big issue. Cause FF are meant to understeer and stuff, during the slide you cant really tell how much traction you have. So for that Falken EF civic, thumbs up to you. You're a heck of a driver.

Comment

It's not just fancy steering work and yanking the e-brake to assdrag. There is also left foot breaking to load up the fronts before your steering work. You need to stay at a steady 1/2 to 3/4 throttle. This will lighten the back up alot and will break your rear traction. If done correct you can make a steady slide but u will need the e-break at or before you enter the apex or when you enter the turn to create greater angle. Works great while doing a feint ff drift. I believe thats what they guy uses in this video. http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/t...%20Vids/cv4.wmv
      Also once you are in the "assdrag" you should "not" stay on the e-brake the whole time. You loose way to much speed.

Comment

oh noes not this thread again

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
          oh noes not this thread again
          ha ha ha

sorry about that i just had to add my 2 canadian cents

Comment

Working...
          X