No announcement yet.

The legends of Turnbull Canyon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know what...i was about to protest your opinions, saying that if you actually saw the road, you wouldnt be stupid enough to try it. but then i remember...i did! so yea, you have a valid point, but does that mean the we cant talk about it? i mean for those ppl who dont know where it is, its pretty easy to find it. so please clarify the regulations of censorship, for all us, "less knowledgeable," ppl out here

Comment

stay away from tbc its a bust now...
      thanks alot you lil f ucks

-Derek
      Last edited by ; 03-22-2004, 10:15 AM.

Comment

yay its in my sig.

Comment

maybe not a good idea. back to the old sig.

Comment

There's also alot of urban legends and ghost stories out there so you can't let yourself get spooked by them. But there are supernatural things that occur in this world, some are just more sensitive to it than others. If you haven't experienced it don't go looking to get haunted. It's not like some anime where you kill the ghost with a giant light sword, it's scary and you wish it hadn't happened. But if it ever does grab your bible and pray. The devil's tricks can't stand up to the Word of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
              There's also alot of urban legends and ghost stories out there so you can't let yourself get spooked by them. But there are supernatural things that occur in this world, some are just more sensitive to it than others. If you haven't experienced it don't go looking to get haunted. It's not like some anime where you kill the ghost with a giant light sword, it's scary and you wish it hadn't happened. But if it ever does grab your bible and pray. The devil's tricks can't stand up to the Word of God.
              You're definitly right.

Comment

Yeah it's not something to mess around with.

Comment

I agree there's stuff out there that's just not meant to be messed with, as to people wanting pics of the canyon, a 30 second yahoo search produced this page http://www.hillsforeveryone.org/turn...yon_images.htm

This place sounds a lot like the cuyohoga (sp?) valley near me, there's certian areas in the valley where people know that after dark you just don't go, all sorts of cult activity and general heebie-geebie stuff, uhhh i've heard many of the stories, but unlike coilover kid i'm a bit too lazy to type them all out here, it's pretty interesting/spooky though

Comment

man that shyt sounds creepy.... lol i dont think bullets are gonna stop ghosts... maybe some pshyco homicidal... but not ghosts (if there are any) well one thing i know... if im ever driving by tbc the bible is going into the glove

Comment

Originally posted by spinitsidewayz!
                      man that shyt sounds creepy.... lol i dont think bullets are gonna stop ghosts... maybe some pshyco homicidal... but not ghosts (if there are any) well one thing i know... if im ever driving by tbc the bible is going into the glove
                      BIBLE?! how bout like 10 crosses around the car and bible in lap. and like any religios stuff dude!

Comment

garlic neklice.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                          garlic neklice.
                          i thought that was just for vampires?

Comment

AHHH

yea ...youve gotta watch out for those scary HIPPIE GHOST VAMPIRES that are in CULTS..............ummm.........WITH KNIVES...........and stuff......yea.........i think i just pee'd myself

Comment

i live at the bottom of Turnbull, too bad i dont have a good car to drive it with....usually a CRV (yes a CRV, my moms, haha) or my dads 3.2 TL.

Some crazy Sh!t has happened up there...about a year ago a girl got murdered at the very top of turnbull, she was tide up to a car with a rope i think, and dragged all the way to Hacienda Blvd (if you know where that's at) which left a trail of blood and pieces of skin.. dont think im lying it's true, i drove up there and it was all blocked off and there was marks on the road where she was first killed. i follwed the trail cuz there was spray painted marks all the way until hacienda and i saw the outline of a body on the street....yup, and i live at the bottom of it

hit me up if you're gonna drift it !!! im down to watch haha and seriously it's not even a burn, some of my friends and I have raced go karts down it hahaha

but yeah IM me on AIM Squierbyfender

Comment

oh and about that pool...yeah there was a house that burned down, i've been to that pool, it's filled up with sand now...... i used to take my car into the drive way of that house, park and Blaze it hahahah yup and guess what across the street from the house with the pool is the insane asylum, a tiny bit up from the insane asylum is the closed off dirt road... haha i remember in 7th grade i ran up there with the cross country team....little did we know what kinda sh!t happened up there haha

Comment

Working...
                                X