Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here a girl drifter

i know there are some girl drifters here, show us your pretty face

I know there's DriftGirl. I believe she's even sponsored.

and IMO she's pretty.

Comment

One of my friends (shes a girl, duh) just bought a 240sx (S13 bodystlye) for $1,400, she should be on the boards very soon, hehe. She's quite the car enthusiast, and she can draw cars like no one else I know.

Comment

ya there's a few on here. forgot their sn's though.

Comment

ahem..

Comment

my girlfriend is on this site...she hasnt posted yet tho...she likes to drift...i still need to get her a car tho...she wants an ae86 like me...

Comment

Dam i just saw some girl do a sick drift near the corner of my house and on my turf too. i got to find her, and show her my stuff

Comment

i met the girl drifter that came here to hawaii a while back. and she was good.

and i seen some girls driving at the last event. not too shabby.

Comment

Im a chicka...I drift...but you guys prolly hate cuz I'm part of Drifting Pretty. But I'm "not" any of the popular ones..I got the ghettoest car out there, prolly why nobody watches me lol. Plus I refuse to get an lsd, until I get drifting down with a open, the welded...But hey I'm getting there I can do pretty go donuts with my open...
                  Last edited by Wickdmarz; 06-04-2004, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
                    Im a chicka...I drift...but you guys prolly hate cuz I'm part of Drifting Pretty. But I'm any of the popular ones..I got the ghettoest car out there, prolly why nobody watches me lol. Plus I refuse to get an lsd, until I get drifting down with a open, the welded...But hey I'm getting there I can do pretty go donuts with my open...
                    so you have a welded open diff? must be a track only car then huh?

dont sweat it cause my car is pretty ghetto too. well....... nevermind. i take that back. its pretty stock looking. :P all i got is coils.

is there any video's of the "drifting pretty" crew? on the internet of course

Comment

Im a chicka...I drift...but you guys prolly hate cuz I'm part of Drifting Pretty. But I'm any of the popular ones..I got the ghettoest car out there, prolly why nobody watches me lol. Plus I refuse to get an lsd, until I get drifting down with a open, the welded...But hey I'm getting there I can do pretty go donuts with my open...
                      Taint nothing wrong with a ghetto car.. no one will see you comiing when you kick their arse later

Comment

Originally posted by marshun
                        so you have a welded open diff? must be a track only car then huh?

dont sweat it cause my car is pretty ghetto too. well....... nevermind. i take that back. its pretty stock looking. :P all i got is coils.

is there any video's of the "drifting pretty" crew? on the internet of course
                        I meant "then welded" it wouldn't be open if it was welded lol Alot harder with the welded, it just wants to go straight and correct itself, need ot be more precise about your momentum. (Dumb arylic nails, lots of typos)

Videos...well be on the next Pure Drifting dvd...we'll I won't I'm not one of the girls that got interviewed...but I'll be surprised if I did.

Comment

Originally posted by bdjoe
                          Taint nothing wrong with a ghetto car.. no one will see you comiing when you kick their arse later
                          I know I like it...but I always get yelled at by the club leader to wash my car...I'm just lazy and its just gonna get dirrty in minutes, I live near dairycountry.

Comment

i rock a welded diff!!

ill take it over any lsd for a track

hey my friends girlfriend.. regina.. she lives in florida.. might become part of drifting pretty..

im a guy.. but every1 says i look like a girl, i have hair and stuff... i should be in it.. hahaha yey!

Comment

I know I like it...but I always get yelled at by the club leader to wash my car...I'm just lazy and its just gonna get dirrty in minutes, I live near dairycountry.
                              Nadine yells at you? poor girl

Comment

Working...
                              X