No announcement yet.

rwd integras&civics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really really hate hondas but if someone is willing to put that much time and effort into making there car rear wheel drive to compete with us im all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Erkumi
      Nah i like the idea of rear wheel drive civics and integras. Itle keep all of the automotve posers and gangstas away from our corollas since all of them would want the conversion.
      LOL,

BTW corollas are too slow.

Comment

Originally posted by ausdrifter
        LOL,

Yeah they are slow. Whats your point. You can easily make them fast.

Comment

Originally posted by ausdrifter
          LOL,

exactly bro, there used to be a 400hp sr20 powered 86 in d1, and see how many 86 make in to the top 16 in d1 gp, wots ur point for saying they are too slow.

Comment

FWD doesn't ecactly do well on Touge either. FWD just saves money and gas. Beyond that, it's shortcomings are glaring. Adn also, a 400 HP corolla is a fully rebuilt car. For the money, that kind of modifying isn't worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Minivan_Driver
              There was a rwd integra at some event in florida. It sucked.
              the steering ratio sucked. it coulda done better if it wasnt for that.

Comment

Originally posted by 280zxfactor
                FWD doesn't ecactly do well on Touge either. FWD just saves money and gas. Beyond that, it's shortcomings are glaring. Adn also, a 400 HP corolla is a fully rebuilt car. For the money, that kind of modifying isn't worth it.
                Ahm, are you some kind of poser? I think you are. Since when does a car enthusiest care about how much money they put into their car. And by the way i think rebuilding a rolla with an sr20 is just as cheap as building a 240sx with an sr20.

Comment

And by the way i think rebuilding a rolla with an sr20 is just as cheap as building a 240sx with an sr20.
                  Cheaper overall, too.

Comment

Working...
                  X