No announcement yet.

My Fellow FC drifters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the fifference between the two sets? I dont know a lot about jic, other than its a good name.

whats your opinion on sway bars... brand and quality... thats what im buying next.

Comment

Originally posted by eFINI_FC
      whats the fifference between the two sets? I dont know a lot about jic, other than its a good name.

whats your opinion on sway bars... brand and quality... thats what im buying next.
      Check this LINK for the JIC magic.
      http://www.jic-magic.com/productsjic_susp.htm

Sway bars?
      well I was thinking about:
      Eibach Anti-Roll kit (front and Rear)
      $278.00 sale price @
      www.hopupracing.com

haven't tried this myself, sorry. But this is what i was thinking of getting.

Anybody else have any opinion about this product?

Thanks.

Comment

K-Office suspension. IDK, i hear its good.

Basic stuff: air cleaner, exhaust, sturt tower bars.

Comment

I'll have to check those out... thanks!

Comment

Chas, can you get Kei office suspensions. That is what Im looking for for the s14.

Comment

Originally posted by hachiroku-fc3s
              Chas, can you get Kei office suspensions. That is what Im looking for for the s14.
              Yep special order, but i can get it pretty easy.

Comment

all i have on my FC are some tokico shox and let me tell you.... it helps, however i'm definitely getting some teins once i get the money. the EDFC is pimp especially if you live where there are a wide variety of road conditions. bumpy, smooth, and if you like to switch from drift and grip. my friend has some.

Comment

Originally posted by doriFC
                  all i have on my FC are some tokico shox and let me tell you.... it helps, however i'm definitely getting some teins once i get the money. the EDFC is pimp especially if you live where there are a wide variety of road conditions. bumpy, smooth, and if you like to switch from drift and grip. my friend has some.
                  how stiff is your suspension?

Comment

In my 86 N/A i run tokico ill. shocks and eibach, mazda motorsports strut tower bar ( front and rear) rear steer elim.,RB engine TQ brace, mazdaspeed mounts. It seems to work pretty good for me.

Comment

I'm working on a suspension right now that will have height adjustability, camber adjustability and damper settings can be adjusted electronically from the cockpit. I'm planning to initially offer these at $1400. If anyone would be interested PM me and I'll put you on the list to get updates. This is only for FC owners (for now)

Comment

Originally posted by SDRotary
                        In my 86 N/A i run tokico ill. shocks and eibach, mazda motorsports strut tower bar ( front and rear) rear steer elim.,RB engine TQ brace, mazdaspeed mounts. It seems to work pretty good for me.
                        how much roll are you getting while hitting a corner at high speed? also, with your setup. are you getting some snap back (after installing the Rear Steer elim.)

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                          how much roll are you getting while hitting a corner at high speed? also, with your setup. are you getting some snap back (after installing the Rear Steer elim.)
                          i am getting a little bit of roll on turn in, my next purchase will be some adj. sway bars so i can fine tune it. I have the rear steer eli. here at the shop i will be putting them in next week.

Comment

Originally posted by SDRotary
                            i am getting a little bit of roll on turn in, my next purchase will be some adj. sway bars so i can fine tune it. I have the rear steer eli. here at the shop i will be putting them in next week.
                            cool. Hope to hear the results after installation.

yeah, its my problem right now (snap-back) the fc was meant to grip race. so when i get it sideways it regains traction and snaps-back.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                              cool. Hope to hear the results after installation.

yeah, its my problem right now (snap-back) the fc was meant to grip race. so when i get it sideways it regains traction and snaps-back.
                              Yea for drifting i like to run some smaller 195-50-16 tires in the rear with 40psi in them, it helps keeping them spinning, i'll keep you posted on the rear steer elim when i get them in.

Comment

dayum, seems like no one put new sway bars on thier cars!! I need some too though...ANYONE have a set installed. needing some opinions .

Comment

Working...
                                X