X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 1:
    Attached Files

Comment

Doesnt look all that bad in white, but theres no way in HECK that i would put that kit on a drift car.

Hey guy with the crx, always remember this is the internet, where stupid people can have fairytale lives and tell you that your crx isnt as good as their Super Ferrari GtR R34!!!

Comment

Imagine if you would hit something like deer, or some1 (hope not lol). It would stick on your bumper How you suppose to get it of? lol

Comment

Thats why we call those kits deer impalers.

Comment

those kits would rip up deers and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...lol its why more and more hicks are getting civics with kits...

hey that kinda rhymed...?

Comment

OK first of all some one said you guys might have scared me off well you guys did not. I posted my car so ppl could post their opinions If its bad its bad if its good its good so ppl please stop fighting about ppls opinions. KEEP ON POSTING

Comment

Originally posted by 240sxsr20det
                [B] Give some respect. Don't be a 13 year old and curse.B]
                i resent that also.....>.>

and Nedinic. back off. no i dont have a car. i will have one soon enough. but as far as your concerned stop trying to make me post any pics of a car. i'll say what i want. WHy are you so protective of him anyway? i talk to him on AIM and answer his questions, give him advice, show him llinks and explain things. dont make it seem like just becasue I dont like his car that i'm such a bad person. and dont think that you telling me to shut up si gonna stop me. and stop arguing you guys kinda hijacked the thead into a "dont flame him" thread.

anyway, just post your opinions on what you think of his car. whether they be good or bad. just dont be really rude like some of us were earlier in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TougeDorifuto
                  iand stop arguing you guys kinda hijacked the thead into a "dont flame him" thread.....

.....anyway, just post your opinions on what you think of his car. whether they be good or bad. just dont be really rude like some of us were earlier in this thread.
                  for the first thing.. i am guilty of that, i do it all the time, i just want this place to be more friendly to new guys, especialy after seeing the rudeness in some forms to them. i dont mean to be everyone's 'mom' even though im sure i come off that way sometimes, i just want it to be a better comunity. When i was looking for a Rx-7 before i ever knew of the S13 i visited some of the forums and groups online and they were all incredably friendly even to my dumb questions. I want to help others out like that here.

And for the second thing, i cant agree more. I dont care if you dont like the car, hell he said he doesnt. I just prefer people dont be mean about it.

anyways Lets get back to the car shall we?

Comment

yes lets..... like I said he's looking for guidance.... well for starters loose those tail lights (in my opinion ) The paint is pretty nice though

Comment

=] ok. say your opinion , not hateizm. About the car its ok, but yeah, the taillights i have to say must go....

Comment

Get rid of those windshield stickers.

I mean, if you didnt have that honda sticker, I might think its a Pontiac Aztec.

I don't really like those rims either.

Comment

basicly look at this site it will help my freindthis will help

Comment

Originally posted by DRIVE_and_DRIFT
                            OK first of all some one said you guys might have scared me off well you guys did not. I posted my car so ppl could post their opinions If its bad its bad if its good its good so ppl please stop fighting about ppls opinions. KEEP ON POSTING
                            Am I right about the car having a Wings West kit.I'm pretty sure it's Wings West,just want to hear it from you.

http://www.eautoworks.com/html/ORD-1-1-1-7131.cfm

Comment

TOUGE!

Comment

Off topic for a sec... damn Nissanguy, I look up to you. (that was said in all seriousness)

Back on topic... Ive always liked the styling and the idea behind the CRX, It looks like it was taken care of and will provide a great platform for modifications. I remember reading somewhere that the CRX was originally intended to be MR, but executive decision said keep it FF in line with all honda's other offerings. I think it would be absolutely kick-a$$ to see an MR CRX, sorta like the Renault Clio Sport 24V... But realistically, the AWD ideas would be pretty hot... short wheelbase, AWD, 2000lbs, decent suspension stock... you got yourself a rocket at the next mountain road or twisty pass. Good luck with it!

Comment

Working...
                                X