attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SRT4ing
    Wild7! i've still yet to meet ya, you've meet like all the NE, Ohio but me! lol i really wanna see your GTO, heavy as it may be, im still a fan of the domestic runners. Anybody up for something next week? I'm free Mon, Thur, Fri....we'll Ima assume my gf wants me for a couple of those days, but seriosuly anybody up for anything? PM me or anyone else and we'll see if we can't get stuff rolling.
    Yes! I saw the footage and Frank was moving that thing. Heavy shouldn't be much of a problem with the power it has.

mon, thurs, fri? and your gf will want you for a couple of those days? That doesn't leave a lot of free time, yo. Don't let poon rule your life, man. Poon kills.. or somthing..
    Last edited by bdjoe; 05-14-2004, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• lol, she doesn't rule my life, most of the days that u guys get together its my two jobs that rule my life, i need like a lot notice to make sure neither of my bosses scheds. me for a get-to-gether, lol...i'll make it to something have no fear guys! im still around!

Comment

• I don't need your excuses. I know how these things work.. you have two jobs so you can dump out the cash to buy her stupid crap in hopes she'll give you more naked time... lame.

Comment

• mmmm...naked time....mmmmm I MEAN! lol naw I got two jobs cause I have car payments lol

Comment

• Short notice, but anyone want to do an old get together again, maybe tonight or tomorrow?

Comment

• bump!....just wanted to say, went to Kennywood in Pitts. PA and rode a ride called "THE WHIP" and it simulates drifting, i want to attach it to my car, oh and I say the aracade sit down drifting game Initial D, pretty sweet.

Comment

• bump'ers

Comment

• we might be going to parma town to play initial d and do some
                  crap today if anyone is interested.
                  binatch

Comment

• We don't appear to be very active right now,
                    would anyone be up for something on sunday?
                    i have a show in canton on saturday, if anyone is up for that
                    as well, i can give you directions.

rock on

Comment

• bumpidy-bump bump, ya we should all go get food or something. lol, or RIDE TOP THIRLL DRAGSTER THERE....ehmmm *looks @ soultron*

Comment

• hehe we haven't been active cause everyone's werking but i'm off for 3 days now so yeah that's good =)

Comment

• Yeah, so I guess we're going to Willoughby for sushi and whatnot on tuesday. Place called the lure. We can prolly meet at my house first, since it's close and not the easiest place to find if you haven't been there before.

Comment

• I've never eaten sushi. I heard it was nasty and I heard it was good. lol!

Anyway check out the link to my Tail of the dragon event.

Comment

• Well the sushi thing didn't happen last week anyhow. I don't think I'll be able to do it until I have a job secured anyhow.. but it is something that sounds fun. We haven't had any meetings in what seems a long time.

Comment

• Ohio? more like Oh-Liar-O

Comment

Working...
                                X