No announcement yet.

Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL wow i guess everyone talking about you being imature is very very true after that comment. I admit i am not the best at drifting, but i am not an arrogant fool like some ppl and think I am.If i remember correctly you have never seen me drift...nor drive anyplace sides traffic LOL

Comment

• HI cone

Comment

• This is raleigh ........

u are arrogant, and u do suck I saw u drift and qoute me I'm not any better, but u suck *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* u make noy and worm look like pro d1 drivers..

That was told to me from raleigh he wanted me to post that!

Comment

• LOL LOL ohkay well if Raliegh says it , it must be true!! LOL LOL LOL ive never met the kid so yeah i guess....LOL LOL so far this is really making me and everyone else thats reads these posts laugh. You can guys can keep saying as much stuph as you want about me , i encourage it. I am getting a good laugh out of it same with everyone that reads it. So keep it coming guys. And i still dont fully understand how i am an arogant fool?? I have always admited i am not the best so saying I suck really doesnt phase me, just kinda makes me laugh. Brian its good to hear that you post what your friends say,i most def. applaud you.

Comment

• Hey try again maybe you will come up with something good! He wanted me to post it !

Comment

• Supra status

Well the supra is coming along....I just got the new block back from the machine shop. I figured out why the engine died. The oil pressure regulator stuck open and it couldnt build up oil pressure and it fried everything. The crank got welded to a rod and main cap so its all toast. I got a used block and a crank but im still working on getting camshafts. Once i get those and my master kit arrives ill be starting reassembly. The block will be primed and painted daytona yellow wheeeeeee new clutch and flywheel to boot and its gonna be mean once the engine breaks in. I cant wait to drive it my mirage got rearended last week so its toast and a ford bronco cant drive straight let alone drift Ive tried <whistle>.... later ppl

John

Comment

• well damn John boy you keep runnin yourself into problems, but youll get it eventually...

wtf are you other kids bitching about on here for? you know each other why not settle it face to face or something i mean seriously, youre embarassing yourselves and not to mention everyone else here just knock it off and take it face to face.

Comment

• aww come on cy i know ur getting a laugh out of all this as much as i have been. :-D

Comment

• Come on ladies! we all know niether one of you can drift, so lets settle this...... lets DRAG! LOL LOL LOL

yo bryan what up foo!

Comment

• lol okay ill just keep laughin at you ma*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*as.

Comment

• Hey you can go on a little touge run with me and some of my friends if you want!

Comment

• yo cy what did u post??? the censors took the fun out of it :-D

Comment

• Brian,

Where you inviting me to go do a run with you?? If so i am going to decline. Thanx though!! Truthfully I have nothing to prove to you , if you think I suck thats fine. Why this has dragged on as long as it has i dont know, i told you on the first post that I never said you sucked and that i thought you did really well...so why you keeping going on about this i dont know. Ill go for a run with you once i get adjusted to my new motor and suspension settings and if Kirill and Cy can come with too i am sure theyd enjoy the run as well.

Comment

• Yo! im down to go just let me know guys....... Hey lunchbox! you still want that dash today? if so i goin to go pick it up right now 971-219-3540, just call me or stefan and let me know, and if you want me to put it in, so i know weather or not to bring tools.

I do agree you guys are being pretty immature.... i don't know if this is all in good fun or if you guys are serious but its not worth it flaming eachother on here. Just squash it already!

Comment

• more updates

Well the master kit came in today so I can begin assembly of the shortblock. The new camshafts will arrive wednesday. I still have to rework the head and hopefully do a port and polish on it. The valves are in great shape so hopefully ill get away with just lapping them and calling it good. This project is getting spendy, looks like ill have to dip into my settlement money from the wreck if geico can cough it up in time. Hopefully a couple short weeks and the supra will be ready to run its paces.
                                Wish me luck I take my ASE exams on manual drivetrains and steering and suspension tomorrow....ciao

John

Comment

Working...
                                X