X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amanda, u can subsititute ur red envelope with an exhaust for me ^_^ i'm 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda
      Cerberus2k7- Poor thing! Don't say I didn't warn you! Well, atleast it is fixable. Hopefully no bent parts. Good Luck!!!
      Yeah I know. But from what i've heard, it seems to be minor. Which I really hope it is!

Comment

• Amanda; Is that drift event still going down if it rains this weekend? I wanna come out and take you up on your offer for a ride, but what if it rains?

Comment

• Hello Amanda, you are a myspace friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by craiglieberman
            Amanda; Is that drift event still going down if it rains this weekend? I wanna come out and take you up on your offer for a ride, but what if it rains?
            Drift events are always rain or shine. Sometimes it is still really fun to drift in the rain!~ Come by and I'll be sure to give you a ride!~

Comment

• hey how come you don't offer me rides.. lol.. yes rain drifting.. so too much fun.. and easier on tires oh yeah.. i get to drive all day.. so when do i get to get a ride.. haha

Comment

• hello amanda nice to meet you.... hope to see you tear up the track soon

Comment

• Howdy Amanda! Congrats and Good Luck in the '05 season! I gots a few q's for you's...

-How much money do you think you invested into drifting?
                  -What is your ultimate goal for drifting?
                  -Has anyone every confused your "drifting" for "drafting"?
                  -Do you know what that smell is when going to Riverside?
                  -Did you vote in the past election? If so, who'd you vote for?
                  -What do you give a racer couple for their wedding? (I'm in a bind here. )

Comment

• crimson-How much money do you think you invested into drifting? I've probaly invested about $8-9,000 so far! Something always seems to break!~ Even if my car still needs lots of work!~

-What is your ultimate goal for drifting? My ultimate goal is to become of the most respected, consistent, and inspirational girl drifters. I would like to get a good ranking at competitions and impress myself and others around me.

-Has anyone every confused your "drifting" for "drafting"? No, no one has confused my drifting for drafting!~

-Do you know what that smell is when going to Riverside? It smells like cows or poop. Haha
                    -Did you vote in the past election? If so, who'd you vote for? I did vote and I voted for Kerry!! Who did you vote for?

-What do you give a racer couple for their wedding? (I'm in a bind here.
                    I'd probaly give them a gift certificate to the spa or storm karting. That's hard!~ I don't know anything else.

Stan- Your so good why would you need a ride with dorky oh me!~ Hehe If you still want one, I'll be sure to give you some rides!

SoCal_AE86- Nice to meet you too!~

Comment

crimson-How much money do you think you invested into drifting? I've probaly invested about $8-9,000 so far! Something always seems to break!~ Even if my car still needs lots of work!~

-What is your ultimate goal for drifting? My ultimate goal is to become of the most respected, consistent, and inspirational girl drifters. I would like to get a good ranking at competitions and impress myself and others around me.

-Has anyone every confused your "drifting" for "drafting"? No, no one has confused my drifting for drafting!~

-Do you know what that smell is when going to Riverside? It smells like cows or poop. Haha
                      -Did you vote in the past election? If so, who'd you vote for? I did vote and I voted for Kerry!! Who did you vote for?

-What do you give a racer couple for their wedding? (I'm in a bind here.
                      I'd probaly give them a gift certificate to the spa or storm karting. That's hard!~ I don't know anything else.

Stan- Your so good why would you need a ride with dorky oh me!~ Hehe If you still want one, I'll be sure to give you some rides!

SoCal_AE86- Nice to meet you too!~
                      I voted for Kerry, too! Well, I would've voted for Ralph Nader, but even he said to vote for Kerry.

Best of luck to you today at DD22! Don't crash, or at least don't crash too hard, or crash into someone that you don't like very hard. HAHAHA.

PS, I want a ride, too. Pretty please? With sprinkles? With race-grade octane fuel?

Comment

• Chuc Mung Nam Moi

Comment

Hey cow poop?? Not cool I live in Riverside, lol...I call it trailer honey lol.

Comment

• dang amanda....9 pages! YOU ARE POPULAR!!! haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by captainNEO
                              dang amanda....9 pages! YOU ARE POPULAR!!! haha!
                              opps...that was me writing that...when i logged on to the computer, it automatically signed under scotts user name...humm, i dont know why it did that. wierd! oh well...muahh!

Comment

• hey amanda... i saw u at d-day 22 at california speedway...ur 240 cought my eye, then u cought my eye, then ur drifting cought my eye lol... ur very good and very pretty.... good reprecenten the s13 coupes lol ill be sure to talk to u next d-day.

Comment

Working...
                                X