Chris K vs Casper

Rhys vs Robbie
        Alex vs Casper

Rhys vs Alex

1 Rhys
        2 Alex
        3 Casper

Comment

Congrats to Rhys for winning the opening round! Congrats to Alex for another strong showing! And, MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS to Casper on his first, I think, podium finish!!! This guy taught me how to shift lock!

Comment

Casper Congrats Baby! What Have Been Saying To You All Week Long. Podium Finish. I'm Soo Proud Of You,A.K. & PAT. Millen And Alex Were My Other Pics If Sam Wasn't On Point. Damn I'm Good... Santa Anita Here I Come!!! MONSTOR FABRICATION!!!
            Last edited by kurumakun; 04-16-2005, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Congrats to Rhys.

Comment

what happened to forsberg

Comment

Forsberg= 2 broken axles during qualifying.

Sam was on point. Robbie Nishida (sp?) out drove him fair and square!

What a great day of competition.....hands down best tandem battles america's seen in one day of competition ever.

Comment

Samuel got beat by Casper. But I agree, that was some of the sickest, closest battles I think I have ever seen. Its funny caus D1 has "1 more time!" and Formula D tried using "Send it". Kind of hard to say 1 more time without saying 1 more time.

Comment

where was tony? did they not finish the car or something?

Comment

Casper def. showed up!! How about Hubinette's flaming rim?!?! That was fricken RIDONCULOUS!! His wheel was a ball of fire and he just kept going! Everybody went nuts! I've never seen something like that. WOW!

Comment

Yea I think that burnout he did there right before the exit is gonna be there for years. Only 2 guy that crashed were Samuel and Hiro. Hiro was the first, he hit the driver side tailight on the wall in his Chaser. Samuel did the same with his Viper. But other than that, it was probaly the craziest crap I have ever seen. Too bad for Bourdant, he crashed his Skyline in practice and had to go out with a Lexus IS300 that was meant for track racing. He tried drifting it but it just kept spinning out.

PS- I dont think Tony qualified on Friday. Im not 100% sure but he looked kinda bummed at the Falken booth while throwing hats.

Comment

had the pleasure of attending this event. it was the first drift event id had ever been to. It was so awesome, the best part had to be TARZAN showing everyone how its done in his viper competition coupe. He made it look so easy, like he was on ice! I thought all the other drivers had tremendous skill also. TARZAN made me realize what tru drifting skills are like. He was awesome.

For the day teh best had to be millen, every drift was flawless. Casper and alex did awesome aswell, and his car is hot. According to the announcer the wall speedway track is more different than any other track that formula D has been at. Apparently some of the drivers were having diffculty adjusted to it. Rhys, TARZAN, casper, dai, hiro and Alex all semed to be on point with it tho.

The announcer dood was kinda annoying at times, that was the only low point of the event. Everything else was awesome. I have pics that i will post in the pics and vids section soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
                              . Only 2 guy that crashed were Samuel and Hiro. Hiro was the first, he hit the driver side tailight on the wall in his Chaser.
                              so hiro hit the rightside taillight?

Comment

Working...
                              X