• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn good drifting.

Comment

Congratulations jr that made my day. thanks

Comment

J.R. is now officially my hero. My voice is still gone.

Comment

yeah congrats dude, it was totally crazy watching you take everyone out one by one, starting wtih kazama then just killing it.

whenever you make a video of this, you gotta use the team america theme song.

crazy weekend, and everyone else looked badass too, tanner, alex, dai, ken, tyler, sam, rod, ernie, chris, hampton ben till his car tapped the wall, robbie, hiro, taka,captain underdog i painted my car pink because i have a huge male member henry shilling or however you spell it and i own the world of crazy stagger drift, and all the other USA guys realllllllllllllly put on a awesome show, and hung in there right on d1 level, weekend was crazy, and all the USA guys really kicked butt. congrats to everyone, especially JR for teh winn4r!!1
          Last edited by Mike Peters; 12-18-2005, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Congratulations JR! you deserved it all man!!!

Comment

WTF OMG kickass

Comment

I dont mean to sound negative, He did great, but for me it was unexpected, I was think that imamura would pull it off...V_V...all well...good job vaughn

Comment

Originally posted by AaronConklin
                  I dont mean to sound negative, He did great, but for me it was unexpected, I was think that imamura would pull it off...V_V...all well...good job vaughn
                  imamuras always my fav. but big ups to jr on taking it home. it was great seeing the judges reactions on the big screen.

Comment

sorry for bein a noob but wth was j.r. driving?

Comment

...................................WOW, JR this has been a long time coming, we have had a crazy year, and the team has been needing something like this.......i still cant believe it, i really cant..........your the world's No.1 drifter my friend, holy sh*t, im rambling.....i dont know what to say anymore, but i love you buddy you made us proud, and i think you just found Immortality

Congrats JR

G.Hatt

WHER ARE THE PICTURES>>>>?????????

Comment

I am so proud of you buddy!!! Congrats!!!

We were all at the strip club when we got the news that he won it all, everyone there toasted to his victory. Amazing.

Comment

Congratulations Buddy!!! Words cannot explain the feelings that I have had since the event ended yesterday. All the hard work and sleepless nights just paid themselves off tenfold.

We have just rewritten the history books of a sporting event. It will never be the same anymore because of Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Falken Tire. I can't think of two more deserving people/teams.

Thanks for the great memories J.R....

See ya soon.

Comment

JR you sick F**** congrats man

Comment

Woah! Congrats man. You're my hero.

Comment

are you guys crazy!? Keep this thread on the top of the list, CONGRATS JR

Comment

Working...
                                X