No announcement yet.

VAUGHN GITTIN (D1GP WINNER!!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if japanese drivers switch to formula D, and US drivers switch to d1, its gonna be a strange world.

I dont see any US drivers leaving though, Tsuchiya was just blowing hot air.

Comment

Ok I was there in the Vip seating and I think its possible something fishy was going on...Not to take anything away from JR he drove FLAWLESSLY and suprised the hell outa me in that mustang but having the some of the top J guys have unexplained understeer or spinning out is very weird. I personally belive that Imamura beat JR and there was no need for the one more time that led to him spinning(that appeared to be steered into) and I know that atleast 15 of the people sitting or standing around me feel the same way. Fixed or not the event was awsome and Id like to throw out a Congrats to JR for being a badass and driving flawless and putting up some of the better runs of the day.

Comment

OK, here we go again with the guys that think the J drivers are perfect. Let's face it, everyone makes mistakes. And going 100mph sideways you're not perfect all the time. no one threw the event, period.

JR had his game on and the fact that this year the US has some cars that can finally compete with the J cars just makes it that much more realistic to imagine beating them fair and square.

No one cheated

The J drivers were scared, spending hours in our pits looking over and under the Mustang to see why we did SO well in practice

JR rocked everyone, the J drivers knew it, the J judges finally admitted it

The XMP/Falken Mustang truly is the baddest Drift car on the planet! :-)

Comment

Ok here we go again with people jumping to conclusions. I saw it coming it doesnt suprise me. I never once said the J guys are perfect and do not make mistakes. Ive been to every D1 and I know that not to be true. All Im saying it was very suprising to see and is hard for me to belive that it happened. Ive read your opinion and accept it why dont you try and accept someone elses that doesnt agree with yours. I dont think the J guys were scared either and thats what caused the mistakes.

Anyways it was a great event and its to bad Tanaguchi and Ueo wasnt there cause Im sure they would have been very hard to beat. I was standing right in by where Nomura crashed and was really bummed that it happened he was having and amazing day and his first run was Insane

Comment

OO and where was Koguchi and Miki! I would have loved to see what madness Koguchi would have thrown out there!

Comment

you do realize imamura has made mistakes at irwindale every time hes run there at a d1 competition, its not unusual to see him make mistakes right now.

Think about kazama too, Tsuchiya would never tell his driver to throw a match, this is the same guy that ignored JR when he won, Tsuchiya is way to proud to throw a match.

Comment

Ya I do realize that... I dont really think anything was going on but in many ways it did appear that way. I just stated an opinion that it is possible something fishy was going on. JR drove his *Censored**Censored**Censored* off and was on all day and it was a awsome event......I know Im going to Rd. 1 to see if the Japanese can take the top again or if JR or anther American win again. Its gonna be a badass battle thats for sure I cant wait

Comment

dude seriously, how many times have you seen kazamma lose? this is NOT the first time, same goes for all the guys that lost at this event. I dont think they bowed down, they all made mistakes where JR did not, and they lost. That is how i saw it. I meanthey were pushing like a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* , but they werent able to overcome the opposition. talking to a group of people that were there and saying it was rigged is kinda hard to swallow if the person talking wasnt there, cause it was in no way easy for JR, and none of us knew he was "slated" to win.....that would have made the pit work hella easier....thats all im saying, to hear it from someone who wasnt there is odd, like me tellin you your moms didn't cook thanksgiving dinner....it was take out....you follow LOOK-----> no hard feelings at all to anyone on the boards,(and that was just an example) but i dont think that that particular claim has a leg to stand on, cause if it did, WE ALL WOULD BE SAYING IT...thats it for me, im still sick and it sucks
                  Last edited by slide; 12-21-2005, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Not surprised one who had something to do with the build of the mustang is the ony guy that is 100 percent on Whatever taht guys name was that drove the mustang.

Comment

Baddest drift car on the planet, I think thats going a little too overboard. The car didnt win anything. JR did. Car was probably set up awesome, not taking anything away from you. But the driver is what drifts, not the car.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                        Baddest drift car on the planet, I think thats going a little too overboard. The car didnt win anything. JR did. Car was probably set up awesome, not taking anything away from you. But the driver is what drifts, not the car.

Ha ha excuse him he is a bit excited as he should be and doesnt think before he talks sometimes. damn mustang guy pride..... hahaha.

"NITEKIDS"

After watching video and reading rediculous assumptions it seems the ony question the few doubters have are with Imamura and Kazama. If it was fixed or they were told to Toss the match for some rediculous reason please tell me this. regarding battle with Kazama....How do you intitate understeer on purpose yet alone going that fast? and why would you try to force understeer to lose a match when you could easily just go wide or straighten up for a second.regarding battle with Imamura...After the first round it is evident we were even and if any match should go one omore time that was it for sure. If he too was throwing the match why would he spin in the middle of the turn where my heavy mustang almost ran through him. If you noticed or understand drifting that turn you will know that at the point where he spun is where you have the deepest angle. it looks to me as if he entered to fast and used his brake to late and when he tried to slow his front tires gripped and spun him either that or he just simply passed the point of no return. My rear bumper actually slid across his front bumper.

I dont think you can understand what pressure does to a driver till your in that position. Short answer....it forces mistakes.

Either way man you just keep believing whatever makes you sleep better at night. I will not have my hard fought battles and deserved win shot down by a skeptic without a first hand opinion.

Thank you everyone for your support see you all soon!

JR
                        Last edited by j.r.; 12-21-2005, 09:08 AM.
                        www.driftalliance.com
                        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Originally posted by j.r.
                          Ha ha excuse him he gets a bit excited and doesnt think before he talks sometimes. damn mustang guys hahaha.

"NITEKIDS"

After watching video and reading rediculous assumptions it seems the ony question the few doubters have are with Imamura and Kazama. If it was fixed or they were told to Toss the match for some rediculous reason please tell me this. regarding battle with Kazama....How do you intitate understeer on purpose yet alone going that fast? and why would you try to force understeer to lose a match when you could easily just go wide or straighten up for a second.regarding battle with Imamura...After the first round it is evident we were even and if any match should go one omore time that was it for sure. If he too was throwing the match why would he spin in the middle of the turn where my heavy mustang almost ran through him. If you noticed or understand drifting that turn you will know that at the point where he spun is where you have the deepest angle. it looks to me as if he entered to fast and used his brake to late and when he tried to slow his front tires gripped and spun him either that or he just simply passed the point of no return. My rear bumper actually slid across his front bumper.

Either way man you just keep believing whatever makes you sleep better at night. I will not have my hard fought battles and deserved win shot down by a skeptic without a first hand opinion.

Thank you everyone for your support.

JR

OWNED!! Nuff Said on the conspiracy crap

Comment

JR,

Dude your a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing animal!!! You went out there and killed it bro! When I talked to you on the wed night before D1. I could tell you were going to do big things that weekend man. Me Dave and the boys here just want to say congrats on your win!

I think this pic says it all dude!

http://gallery.modified.com/media/im...l/IMG_7371.jpg

Comment

OKie this is what really happened. There was a few ninjas and they said if J Woo wasnt going to win D1 then every one was going to die.. Well I couldnt make it because I realized , Well Im way to lazy to drive to the D1 event. Sooooo, The ninjas told Drift King that if the japan side won heads would be cut off.. And, for real! Who wants that mess all over the place. So then Ford took J.R and made him part robot so he could make perfect driving lines with such a big car. They also used gremlins (you know the 80s movie) to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up the GTO... Its a big 3 thing. So then "Dayton Family" (The worst rap group ever) was sent to L.A to kill every one because every one knows Mid West Ghetto Flint, MI is about 10000 times more messed up then L.A , In all this choas it seemed every thing was just going as a event. But really all this was happening, and at the same time Bush jacked all the gas prices up before you got out of the event, AGIAN!!!!!

Project A Spec ownz!!! And thats just part of it! As of right how some one is tring to kill me just for typing this on the most awesome board ever!!! oh *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* whos that.....shrugg... snap....

I think.. its a terminator! .... *dead*

Comment

Decaf......

Comment

Working...
                                X