So is D1GP PA canceled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
    At the same time, it also safe to assume that heresay is heresay, unless it can be proven otherwise....

The same country that allows "freedom of speech" also prosecutes for slander, libel, defamation, etc. It's a double edged sword...
    its not slander when someone is giving their opinion on a blog. You call us %&%*). thats slander too, isnt it? please.... give me a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
      its not slander when someone is giving their opinion on a blog. You call us %&%*). thats slander too, isnt it? please.... give me a break.
      Definition of slander:
      -Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
      -A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

until you go on record with "facts" and not heresay... then we consider this slander. and for the record, how could we slander you, when you are making more of an *Censored**Censored**Censored* out of yourself, than anyone else is.

Comment

• Originally posted by AE86_Fan View Post
        Definition of slander:
        -Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
        -A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

until you go on record with "facts" and not heresay... then we consider this slander. and for the record, how could we slander you, when you are making more of an *Censored**Censored**Censored* out of yourself, than anyone else is.
        q
        post your law degree, counselor.

Comment

If you are patient , I promise you that all will be revealed soon by some very credible people . Im sorry that you feel we are fabricating this. I have no reason to and I was shocked when I learned some things which most people dont know.
          you will be too.
          im sorry.
          It's all heresay unless it can be supported with credible evidence or sources.

You are just throwing out all these accusations that bares no credibility so far. We are awaiting your proof....

Please keep in mind that all this stuff you are throwing around started with your boy, James, getting bumped out of the TOP 16 due to an error of omission. That was fair wasn't it?

If James qualified 17th and you noticed an error in the scoring that showed he actually qualified 16th, wouldn't you fight for that 16th spot? I bet you and Dr. Z would fight like one of Michael Vick's dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
            Have any of you gone to Japan and beat them on their own turf in their own cars? JAMES HAS. THE FIRST TOKYO DRIFT...
            Oh, you must be talking about that day he was trying to drive at Ebisu Circuit but went off course nearly every lap, crashed a couple times, and drove worse then the beginner beginner class. I know, I was there, competing in that event, with other Americans who live in Japan. He was knocked out earlier then I was and my car had no 3rd gear, broken exhaust mani, and I drove like a bag of d1cks.

Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
            does anyone out there realize that kumakubo is one of the wealthiest men in japan and own ebisu. He told james about the corruption in d1 himself.
            Actually, his Dad owns it and they are faaaaaar from being "wealthiest in japan". That piece of property is barely making it and it's only because it's in the middle of no where, back country, low income village, that it can survive. But lucky for those of us who get to drive there, he somehow manages to keep it open!!!

just fueling the fire... excuse me while I go make some popcorn

Comment

I haven't called you anything at all. Check out all my posts. I'm just trying to be fair in all of this. You are the one talking about "conspiracy."

So now you are back-tracking your previous statements by claiming they were all opinions.

You claim that you have all this evidence that support a "conspiracy."

FYI It's not an opinion if it can be supported and proven to be true.

If you stated "alleged" before all of your accusations, then that could be deemed and interpreted as an opinion.
              Last edited by OldSkool510; 06-09-2009, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• btw What car is James and Dr. Z cruising around today on PCH in Malibu?

Comment

• i know all about slander and of course I said in early posts that i do NOT have any first hand evidence of this. I said, and still contend that I have very reliable and very credible sources. I just made a call to one of them and they said very soon they will go on record. I will have a video of this person and post it on here, as I dont want people to say i created the post. I promise you , after you see the video, and you still say im making this up, i will make a full apology to everyone.
                  deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                    It's all heresay unless it can be supported with credible evidence or sources.

You are just throwing out all these accusations that bares no credibility so far. We are awaiting your proof....

Please keep in mind that all this stuff you are throwing around started with your boy, James, getting bumped out of the TOP 16 due to an error of omission. That was fair wasn't it?

If James qualified 17th and you noticed an error in the scoring that showed he actually qualified 16th, wouldn't you fight for that 16th spot? I bet you and Dr. Z would fight like one of Michael Vick's dogs.
                    the drift box was just a part of the judging..I just felt it would have been fair to have 17 drivers as ive seen happen in formula d. thats all i was saying. over an hour later.. .not 15 minutes....to tell james sorry...

Comment

• The video better have a real credible person and not a person talking behind a screen with a disguised voice. Deal?

I can already picture Dr. Z wearing a hat, glasses, and a moustache, trying to do the interview with a knock-off Japanese accent. LOL

Comment

the drift box was just a part of the judging..I just felt it would have been fair to have 17 drivers as ive seen happen in formula d. thats all i was saying. over an hour later.. .not 15 minutes....to tell james sorry...
                        Dr. Z said 2 hours. D1 made an error by omitting a score for calculation and made the proper correction...

So basically, you wanted D1 to compensate you for the psychological pain and suffering that James endured by allowing him to run. Once again it was the TOP 16, not TOP 17...That would mean the Top qualifier would get a bye.

Comment

• ok...time to chime in.

To all the drift avengers: according to your previous posts, you are accusing d1 of drug usage, scandal, and govt conspiracy. You are so wrapped up in this info that you are "eventually" going to drop to media when its the right time.

my thoughts: if you are soo against d1, why are you competing in their series!? Fortunately, theres another series that doesnt have no where near that high level of drama. And as far as the US goes, theres more japanese drivers in the US based series than d1. so IF James is all about competeing against the best japanese, he could compete in FD, or maybe even go to Japan and compete in one of their series! D1 is not the only outlet. Your financier has more than enough money to fly james out there to compete against Japanese drivers.

To Ruth: I respect the fact that you are trying to fulfill dreams for James, and his potential teammates. You seem to have a decent flow of money to finance this operation, and quite honestly, SOME of the drivers you have on your team are fairly decent. But you are going about this the wrong way. The Ruth/Drift Avengers name is already wrapped in drama/scandal/etc. From you destroying james name beforehand, to your "make-up" with him, you are honestly going about this all wrong. Creating a hype by accusing a certain series of controversy and whatnot is not the right way in ANY series to make a name for yourself. Not only have you tarnished your rep, but now you are tarnishing the reps of the people that are associated with your team. Some of those drivers are my friends, and I would advise you to change, for everyones sake.

Dr. Z: calling Asians "orientals" is considered a racist remark. I understand that you grew up in the south or whatnot, but i figured you wouldve known that since you lived in NorCal (where a large majority of that area is Asian).
                          Also, take YoITzJdm's advice and leave Henry Chungs name out of your mouth. I know Henry personally, and he doesnt necessarily have the nicest things to say about you. Even your own team has said that you are overly passionate about your work and team, but dont overexaggerate.

And just so everyone knows, James relationship with Nobushige Kumakubo was in no way, shape or form, built on the grounds of Drift Avengers. Yes, I know that James has been invited by Kuma to drive at his track, but you make it sound like no other US driver has done that. Chris Forsberg, Ben Schwartz, Calvin Wan, JR, and others have all been invited to drive with Kuma. Hell, im nobody, but Ive been to Ebisu and Kuma told me if I had a car, i could run with him too.

I have known James for years. James is a talented driver. He comes from a legendary family, and when hes focused, hes a damn good driver. But bringing him into this DAvengers drama and having him and Forrest do an internet video about the d1 conspriacy is not the way to make him a better driver. He needs to be practicing. Use your fundage to get him seat time.

To James, Pat, Tommy, Forrest...please REALLY evaluate your decision to run with this team. It more be a more faster way for you guys to "achieve your dreams" but at what costs?

This already sounds like another team with decent funding that went no where... decent drivers, badly painted miatas, poor management, all stars or something like that..

This sport has been filled with drama, controvesy, etc. But the one thing that sets other teams apart over your team is that they dont cry about decisions. they "man-up" about the decision made, and prepare for the next round. Instead of starting controversy, i highly suggest you give your drivers more seat time/practice, and the right parts to help them win, or in James case, "have more fun". Im sure he'll "have more fun" if he gets eliminated within the top 16 and not below it.

Comment

• No wonder D1 pulled out of the States in the first place!

Comment

• Comment

• NONE OF THIS IS MY IDEA. JAMES CAME TO ME AND TOLD ME HE AND FORREST ARE PUTTING A VIDEO ON HERE. I am being asked by the drivers themselves to write this. im so sick of this. until james goes on here himself and tells you that this is coming from him, i will no longer participate. everyone needs some balls around here.
                                thank you for your honesty and I really do appreciate your constructive criticism. My name may be on this post but this is not my idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X