So is D1GP PA canceled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaggorri View Post
    Speaking of exciting lives, which "news source" is your mind blowing a-ma-za-zing expose of all things japanese drifting going to be printed in? Weekly World News or The Enquirer?
    The Onion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord_EJR View Post
      This is not correct, the winner of the first Tokyo Drift was Kumakubo on day 1 and Imamura on day 2.

This is top 10 for day 1

1. Nobushige Kumakubo - Evo 9
      2. Masao Suenaga - FD3S
      3. Youichi Imamura - S15
      4. Masato Kawabata - RPS13
      5. Yoshinori Koguchi - RPS13
      6. Daigo Saito - JZX100
      7. Ken Nomura - ER34
      8. Akinori Utsumi - S13
      9. Kazuyoshi Okamura - S13
      10. Tsutomu Fujio - FD3S

This is top 10 for day 2

1. Youichi Imamura - S15
      2. Masato Kawabata - RPS13
      3. Masao Suenaga - FD3S
      4. Tsuyoshi Tezuka - BNR32
      5. Tetsuya Hibino - AE86
      6. Nobuteru Taniguchi - SXE10
      7. Drift Samurai - FC3S
      8. Yoshinori Koguchi - RPS13
      9. Ken Nomura - ER34
      10. Tatsuya Sakuma - S15

The latest Tokyo drift event had Tezuka as a winner.
      I'm curious about the claim from Dr Z that James Bondurant won the Tokyo Drift event... when Lord EJR clearly proved otherwise....

so what's the deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
        I'm curious about the claim from Dr Z that James Bondurant won the Tokyo Drift event... when Lord EJR clearly proved otherwise....

so what's the deal?
        See...crazy people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post

so what's the deal?
          Worst of all....He didn't even make the TOP 10. Looks like Dr. Z is also a Dr. of fabricating stories.....hmmmmm

Comment

• I Don't want these to continue on but ruth promise us a video of the big secret behind d1 i don't want anyone to forget so easily about what they did.This truly is going to have big consequences on drift avengers team, i recommend you guys associated with them not even posting nothing here because it won't be credible.

Comment

• I think we should keep bumping this thread up to the top until we can get some kind of reply from the Drift Avengers. Those allegations were just too effin senseless.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
                I think we should keep bumping this thread up to the top until we can get some kind of reply from the Drift Avengers. Those allegations were just too effin senseless.
                Agreed. **Bump**

Comment

• Originally posted by 2JZdude View Post
                  Agreed. **Bump**
                  Me too. +1

Comment

• It's been forever since I've had access to an actual computer! =)

...I'm eagerly waiting too.

Comment

• I still have no reply from D1 or Ali, so I guess I'll be talking about the 24 Hours of Le Mans and of the Hardbody.

And just a note, there is a 7 second delay on the internet, it's not for censorship, it just takes that long. If you want to call in (804 452-4999) keep that and the fact we're on terrestrial radio and FCC Rules apply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                        I still have no reply from D1 or Ali, so I guess I'll be talking about the 24 Hours of Le Mans and of the Hardbody.
                        Why don't you get the Drift Avengers on your show....

Comment

• I wanna be on the show!

Comment

Why don't you get the Drift Avengers on your show....
                            I already had Dr.Z. Today, D1 did call in! I will have the interview up and thank you again to Terrence and Rich of D1!

Originally posted by Mars
                            I wanna be on the show!
                            Well, next week will be an one hour show! If fans want to call in and respond to D1 or the Drift Avengers, call in!
                            Last edited by Justin Banner; 06-12-2009, 04:33 PM.

Comment

I think we should keep bumping this thread up to the top until we can get some kind of reply from the Drift Avengers. Those allegations were just too effin senseless.

bump, bump, bump !

Where you at Ruth and Dr. Z ? What did you finally read what you wrote and realize you f'ed up ? Reply reply !!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AE86_Fan View Post
                                bump, bump, bump !

Where you at Ruth and Dr. Z ? What did you finally read what you wrote and realize you f'ed up ? Reply reply !!!!!!!!
                                Just let it die, in the meantime:

http://www.drifting.com/forums/pictu...tml#post228923

Comment

Working...
                                X