The Last Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Ride

OMFG!!!!!! I just saw a commercial for a television movie. It's called The Last Ride and it's directed by F&F and XXX director. It has Dennis Hopper, one of the kids from the O.C., and the new GTO in it. LOL. What a joke. Stupid Americans...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

When does it come on? I wanna watch.

Comment

yeah and what station? i wanna see it too

Comment

Can't remember. I was too busy laughing my a§ of when they said it. I'm sure I'll see the commercial again. I watch entirely too much TV. Here's a website with info: http://www.pontiac.com/tlr/landing.jsp?source=tlrmedia
        Last edited by Misthael; 04-23-2004, 09:27 PM.

Comment

HAHA, that movie looks so *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

This movie is going to be funny, they used our shop car for one of the cars in the movie and put g@y dragon stickers on the hood and a racing flag on the side, and they used my friend as the flagger in one of the races lol, they did some of the filming on a military base here in San Diego, if you see a blue del sol with a big intercooler and a dragon sticker on the hood lol thats it, I think it does a burnout in one of the scenes haha.

Comment

Originally posted by doriftokouki
              This movie is going to be funny, they used our shop car for one of the cars in the movie and put g@y dragon stickers on the hood and a racing flag on the side, and they used my friend as the flagger in one of the races lol, they did some of the filming on a military base here in San Diego, if you see a blue del sol with a big intercooler and a dragon sticker on the hood lol thats it, I think it does a burnout in one of the scenes haha.
              check ur PM

Comment

Re: The Last Ride

Originally posted by Misthael
                OMFG!!!!!! I just saw a commercial for a television movie. It's called The Last Ride and it's directed by F&F and XXX director. It has Dennis Hopper, one of the kids from the O.C., and the new GTO in it. LOL. What a joke. Stupid Americans...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                film is on USA network soon. it is NOT directed by rob cohen. guy norman bee directed it. rob cohen was an executive producer and conceptualizer. film is basically an info-mercial promoting drifting (which you should be happy about), and the GTO.

uhhmmm. i don't like your 'stupid americans' comment.

the new GTO is not really an american car, btw. it is adapted from the australian holden monaro. it debuted as a drift machine last february at the D1 gran prix at irwindale. it was eliminated ultimately, but did pretty well considering it's position as a newcomer.

Comment

Re: Re: The Last Ride

Originally posted by visual homage
                  film is on USA network soon. it is NOT directed by rob cohen. guy norman bee directed it. rob cohen was an executive producer and conceptualizer. film is basically an info-mercial promoting drifting (which you should be happy about), and the GTO.

uhhmmm. i don't like your 'stupid americans' comment.

the new GTO is not really an american car, btw. it is adapted from the australian holden monaro. it debuted as a drift machine last february at the D1 gran prix at irwindale. it was eliminated ultimately, but did pretty well considering it's position as a newcomer.
                  Just as out of curiosity, did you have something to do with this movie?

Comment

My stupid americans comment is meant to be funny because I am an american. Quit being so serious. Bunch of tight wads. Sheesh.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh. And not once have I said anything bad about the GTO. Again. Chill.

Comment

Originally posted by Misthael
                      My stupid americans comment is meant to be funny because I am an american. Quit being so serious. Bunch of tight wads. Sheesh.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh. And not once have I said anything bad about the GTO. Again. Chill.
                      it is difficult to detect sarcasm on text-only chat forums. and not everyone is as funny as you are. but i'm good. i'm chilled out.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The Last Ride

Originally posted by Weapon X
                        Just as out of curiosity, did you have something to do with this movie?
                        yes.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Last Ride

yes.

Brings me to my next question...our members of this forum theshow's targeted fanbase? Is this marketed towards us?

Comment

it is difficult to detect sarcasm on text-only chat forums. and not everyone is as funny as you are.
                            tru.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Last Ride

Originally posted by Weapon X
                              Brings me to my next question...our members of this forum theshow's targeted fanbase? Is this marketed towards us?
                              mostly, but not only us. it targets the old and new, as the classic 1969 GTO Judge is in the film extensively. so it is a merging of old and new, with emphasis on the newer generation. if you like car chases, this film targets you.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X