No announcement yet.

The Last Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've met him. he drove that huge stainless steel riveted airplane hot rod car thing to the beverly hills charity car show a couple of weeks ago. i think it is a chrysler. had chrysler badges on it.

and he will occasionally show up at bob's big boy on cruise nite. once, he came into the parking lot on a motorcycle with a jet helicopter engine.

he probably has more cars than the petersen museum. i'd like to see his cars, too.

Comment

Originally posted by visual homage
      i've met him.
      Cool. Was he a nice guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
        Cool. Was he a nice guy?
        yes. he is just like any car nut you'd meet at a show, actually nicer in lots of ways. he is not pretentious or stand-offish (why would he need to be? he doesn't need to prove anything to anyone as it is self-evident).he is so approachable as a person that you don't even give a sh!t that he's famous or wealthy beyond belief. he's like us (well....).

he wore jeans, boots, and a beat up heavy cotton blue workshirt with a ballpoint ink-stain in the pocket, as if he came from the garage changing oil. he was talking with a couple of guys who had classic ducati bikes. they were revving the engines up for jay to listen to. he knew about the ducati.

i told him i saw his giant car over there and he said "oh.. the tank?"

Comment

Yea he got caught in traffic on that bike and looked back and was melting the person behind hims bumper cover. He said he took off and went straight home.

He's a pretty cool cat when it comes to cars.

Comment

LOL, that bike is crazy! He's also got the Stanley Steamer. I want a garage like his someday. I guess id better win the lottery or get my own tv show.

Comment

that viper show... that was cool. i was like 10 or something when it came out. instant 4x4 viper. hell yeah.
              damn jay leno has the gt90... damn...

Originally posted by GoukiS14
              alll I have to say is at the beginning of the trailer w/ the girl. "JIGGLE" hehehehehee had to rewind that a few times to make sure.... I was like whoa........ hahaha
              what trailer... i dont get it.
              i missed the commercial for the last ride... i was in my room when i heard "from the director of 2 fast 2 furious and XXX" and i ran around the corner to try to get a look at it but i missed it. in the process i invented a newtype of drifting. its called sock drifting hahaha. i almost fell down the stairs.

Comment

Isn't Leno's car collection knocking on 100's door now? I know he has a ton of them,ranging from hot rods to exotics,and everything inbetween.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                  that viper show... that was cool. i was like 10 or something when it came out. instant 4x4 viper. hell yeah.
                  damn jay leno has the gt90... damn...

what trailer... i dont get it.
                  i missed the commercial for the last ride... i was in my room when i heard "from the director of 2 fast 2 furious and XXX" and i
                  *produced by* director of f&f and xxx. not directed by -- produced by. and not 2f2f.

Comment

ok ok! most of what i remember is me almost falling to my death...

Comment

no CRX´s on the movie...??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                        ok ok! most of what i remember is me almost falling to my death...
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
                          no CRX´s on the movie...??? lol
                          can't recall.

Comment

Originally posted by visual homage
                            can't recall.
                            hahahaha are you shure??? hahaa lol

Comment

Working...
                            X