anyone try the NFS:U drift mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone try the NFS:U drift mode?

need for speed underground was the first game with drift mode i have played and i think it is pretty cool, so for you guys that have nothing to do when you are snowed in (i know you are asking what snowed in means, it mostly only happens in canada) try it out. sorry it doesn't have a silvia but it does have a some other cool cars.

Re: anyone try the NFS:U drift mode?

Hopefully the snow will clear and you can watch some live drifting in Toronto Canada during the D1GP USA Driver Search .

August 1st , 2004
    Mosport International Raceway, Toronto Canada,
    D1GP USA Driver Search Points Series Round 2 The First D1 Event in Canada!!

Official judge: Keiichi Tsuchiya, Nomuken
    Technical Announcer: Toshi Hayama

For booth & ticket sales, please contact Driftnation Inc. at 416-450-9705

Originally posted by sulos
    need for speed underground was the first game with drift mode i have played and i think it is pretty cool, so for you guys that have nothing to do when you are snowed in (i know you are asking what snowed in means, it mostly only happens in canada) try it out. sorry it doesn't have a silvia but it does have a some other cool cars.

Comment

it sucks that i am on the other side of the country

Comment

Re: anyone try the NFS:U drift mode?

Originally posted by sulos
        (i know you are asking what snowed in means, it mostly only happens in canada) try it out. sorry it doesn't have a silvia but it does have a some other cool cars.
        Hehe we get snowed in here in ohio too =) also NFSU has a 240sx. yeah being snowed in is fun isn't it?

Comment

Beat 309,000 points in one drift "combo." That should give you something to pass the time. Also try to beat 1,000,000 points in 10 laps.

Comment

sigh i'm gonna have to digicam this.... which track you want me to do this on?

Comment

LMAO, crap how do you guys get that high in the points!!!!???? the most i have got was about 25k for one drift combo but 309,000 seems unreal!!! hey hx-50 when you do it send me the vid, i have to see it to believe it!!! what car are you guys using? i use a 240 because there are too many people using the rx7 and skyline on the net. i am probably the only one on the net using a 240! you show him hx-50!

Comment

1 million in 10 laps? thats not that good
                i get like 2 million in 9 laps

Comment

show me the pic because i am having a hard time believing all of this! a vid would be better because then i would know how the heck you guys do it!

Comment

LOL LOL

I average between 500k-800k on 1 consecutive drift.......

Favorite is Track 4

You just have to link your drifts and keep that point modifier going....

RX-7 and Miata are the best drift cars

Comment

What the hell is this?

-MR

Comment

is NFU only an online game or is it just a regular game that u can play ur self?

Comment

I don't know...that game is total crap in my opinion. I don't think I've ever liked a game from the NFS series. The physics of the game are always to arcade like and it gets old way to fast. The best drifting game would have to be GT3...and soon to be GT4 since it's actually going to have drifting competitions and what not in it.

And you can play the game by yourself offline. It's just that the game has an online option.

Comment

you have to get collasal drifts every time. i use the 240...(its actually a 180 i made to look like signal auto's sil80's)
                            just do 10 laps on track 4 all day. thats how i got good

Comment

Yes you're correct the physics are total arcade. That's why i enjoy it, yes gt3 is good but i enjoy playing NFS because of the arcade aspect, i mean it's the same thing with sports games, i enjoy NHL hitz and i play ice hockey, why? because it's arcade i don't want to play a "Real video game" if i wanted that i'd go do whichever in real life, anywho that's my $.02

Comment

Working...
                              X